Locked forums

Dr. Arbitrary

After noetic science is completed and released will the locked topic be open for public viewing. It might be interesting for us who weren't in on it to see the thinking and discussion that went on. Imagine if the Abberant team released copies of the production notes, We'd all go nuts over them.

Just a suggestion. I'm looking foward to seeing Noetic Science.

Dr. Arbitrary

(THAT FLASH VIDEO WAS GREAT!!!)

I'd say that some of it could be yeah, it'd be up to the developer I'd imagine, or we could extract threads and post 'em if people really want to see them.

Typically, a locked forum will be deleted (making way for others), but particular tidbits the dev thinks would be worth making 'public' might be a good idea to post.  ::thumbs-up

Heya.

I don't know about making the whole thing public... TFR: Noetics is pushing 600 messages at the moment and will probably be quite a bit more by the time its done.  I can appreciate the desire to look into the developers heads - but I'm not sure how much you like cotton candy :P ( just speaking for myself obviously :D )

Seriously though - if you still want to see it after the book is out - then I'll ask to Chill to save the main idea and work threads and I'll try to whittle out the chaff... if I'm not throwing myself headlong at another project at that point.

We're putting the best stuff in the book and we're not hampered by space considerations, so its all going in - honest! ::halo

-knave

Archived