Adventure! RPG - Scoundrels!

Tumbleweed

Alrighty folks, a major episode of my upcoming 'Expedition to Atlantis' is going to take place in a black-market bazaar of my own creation known as the 'black rendezvous'. Pretty much, it's an annual event that's been taking place as far back as anybody can remember. It's where criminals and outlaws of the worst sort all get together to drink, swap stories, and make deals in the ruins of an old ghost town which is in turn tucked away into a secluded canyon.

Now, I've already got an appropriate 'finale' planned out- a brawl between  the PC's, some of Zorbo's men, a gang of  Fu-fighters sent by the Dragon's Coil Tong, and none other than Scalper Dutch himself.

However, I was wondering how I could 'spice up' the black rendezvous itself. And so, if you guys would care to put forward any ideas, events, or appropriately scoundrel-like characters, I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

hrm, i'm reminded of the old 80's flick 'the warriors' or some such name... all the gangs in town got together to team up and take over the city, the man masterminding the whole thing was assassinated causing a riot and havoc everywhere... that might be a bit too 'spicy' for what you had in mind, but perhaps something of the like would do the trick...

Location, location, location.

Make that "ghost town" an Incan or Myan city - complete with restless psychic shades of the victims. Or  perhaps some excessively old ruins in that canyon you spoke of - guarded by a secret society that has never really cared about the bazaar in the past but objects to the presence of someone who has not before been there...

...someone who does not yet know just how neatly they fit into your "big picture."

Archived