Adventure! RPG - Online Game using OpenRPG

Delbert Jackson

• 3 months later...

we're still old fashioned, our game is table top... my group (all but joseph lurk on this board) all live in the same area and game together at our own houses... if you're in the bay area in california we could probably fit you in, but otherwise sorry...  :(

heritage's game is fun, and we need more players... feel free to join, you're character could simply be (very) fashionably late, or had car problems, whatever...

-harle

• 2 weeks later...

Please, you are all welcome to come! Our ranks swelled for awhile, but they've shrunk back a bit, so by all means join!

We're all off to the theater to see the Amazing Berastro perform, so you could always just meet up in the lobby or something. Someone had me sumarize the campaign so far in another post somewhere; I could drag it up and update it if you like.

Jiro could even know the character. I'll do a little mod on him to make him fit the canon timeline a bit better and toss him out to you. To see what his sheet looks like at present go here.

If Jiro runs away screaming, it's not really my fault. Really.  :D

-Joseph

I think I will, if Heritage is cool with Calvin. Should we take your car or mine?  :devil

Oh, by the way, I fixed that problem you were having with the toaster. You may need a lead vest to ensure safe operation, though.  :)

-Joseph

No, no. I took the hot plate away and added a waffle iron instead. Oh, and the tongs have been replaced by a pair of rotating spatulas.  :D

By the way, the coffee pot's automated now, too. But if anything happens, remember to flick the switch, then press the buttons in this order: red, green, blue, green, red, white. That should stop it.

:0

-Joseph

you should join heritage's game, it's fun and we really need another person or two... calvin could just be walking by and spots jiro... we're all in front of a theater right now, about to walk in... in fact that's where we've been for a day or tow now...   :whatsthat

Archived