Aberrant RPG - Anibal Buendia

nerdvana

I was wondering if anyone had ever come up with the stats for Anibal Buendia, the origin of all True Eufiber. I have some ideas on this topic (they follow), but would like to see what others have thought.

My idea is to take Matter Creation and limit it to either Eufiber Creation or only being able to make organic substances out of his own body, not sure which yet would be best. This would (IMO) make it a Level 1 or Level 2 power possibly, lowering the cost for him to have it.  While this may not be his only power, it would be the only one most people would know he has and might be the best way to emulate his ability to create this unique substance from his whole body.  The system for this is still in the works, as I'm not certain exactly how I'll empliment it yet.

The implication is that he still has control over other people's suits.

This fits well with the idea that he could become Colony (my pet theory)

However, I think that the creation of Eufiber would be a fairly simple automatic thing he had after erruption and any control there of developed later... I guess I meant to say that his Eufiber Creation power would have been an enhanced (permanent creation), limited (limited material creation) version of Matter Creation as I was seeing it. (I did forget that it wasn't permanent, thanks for the reminder.)

Any other comments/feedback welcomed :)

hadn't put to much thought into it, but i like the eufiber creation power... i see the constantly creating it (in my mind that's what happens) as an effect of taint... what other powers might he have? i could see social megas.. any better ideas anyone?

i see the constantly creating it (in my mind that's what happens) as an effect of taint...

Ooooh insiduous... he has to harvest it because he can't stop making it... and if he doesn't sell it... what...

Perhaps the Homunculus power? His homunculi being creeping blobs of eufiber?... as a lead in to the ability to control all eufiber, even if bonded to someone else...

Archived