Aberrant RPG - Aberrant Animals

Quasar

I'm an evil enough ST to let it fly as an NPC. If the layer came up with a good idea for a character as such, I'd be willing to listen. It sounds like a neat enough idea.

Anything specific in mind, Quasar?

-Joseph

Hehe. . .why is it when I heard this one I flashed immediately to Krypto the Super Dog?   :P

But seriously, I suppose it's not _too_ inconcievable to have a nova animal. . .their brains might be a little different, but it's not too small a leap to have other mammals manifest a working MR-Node. After all, chimps differ from humans in terms of genetic structure only by about 2%, so it'd be possible for them to erupt I suppose. Of course, it's hard to say what the subconcious desires and wishes of an animal would be, but a canine with mega-int, mega-str, dex, flight, hypermovement, quantum bolt. . .hehe. All it'd need would be the cape on the collar and you've got yourself one potent puppy.

Yarf! Yarf! *whooshes off into the sky, wagging tail enthusiastically as he looks for comets to chase*

;)

-Defender. ::bigsmile

I don't know that I would allow animals to have actual M-R nodes (conflicts with my thoughts on teh evolutionary pseud-science), but but animal twisted by proximity to taint with some Nova-like powers is okay in my book.

I see your point, Slag, but look at it this way...

Random Mega-Intelligent (5 pips normal, 5 pips mega) Nova with leanings towards genetic experimentation wishes to create a form of errupted shark. Given time to do the research and resources to execute it what is to stop him?

(::bow to JamesW::  ::lookaround  ::halo )

Archived