Aberrant RPG - N! Newsline

Fallen_Seraph

I had an idea for a ic based forum, where people can post ic new bulletins about there chars, and all the responces would be reasctions to the bulletin.....something like:

April 1st 2012 N! Newsline

PAX BUYS WIG!

As of 3pm Caestus Pax now wears a wig to improve his image

Okay that one might not be that true, but you get the idea

:devil

I dig it! I'd probably drop some posts in there, too. The best place for these would probably be in each game's forum under In Character, or some such.

Good idea, Fallen. And welcome back, as I haven't seen you in a while.

-Joseph

Hiya Fallen, welcome back  :D

Thats a great idea by the way, and I think Jo has the right idea about using the In Character categories for this - so the, someone wanna go start a thread off in each I.C. category to get the ball rolling?

N! Newsflash 04-26-2002

Earlier this evening, friday the 26th of april, the Chrysler building evaporated into thin air. Absolutely no evidence of it´s presence reamins on the site of its location. Project Utopia spokesmen are preparing a pressconference and a statement to be announced within this hour.

City officials blame, alternately, the Teragen, Project Utopia, Space Aliens and Russia for the disappearance, but the truth of the matter remains to be found. Rumors persists that a previously unknown Nova, who claimed his nam was Omega Man, appeared in he lobby of the Chrysler building this afternoon, claiming that the sins of corporate AMerica finally had caught up with it. Police authorities deny any knowledge of such information and claim that investigations have been initiated.

That´s all for the present, but stay tuned for new developments as they become available. Thank you.

Something like that?   :hehe

Archived