Aberrant RPG - Players Wanted

Minerva

In the next few weeks I will be starting a chat based Aberrant story based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

There are a couple of requirements for the game.

1.  All players will start off as humans. Though I promise you will eventually erupt.

2. All prospective players must email me their character sheets by 1800 GMT 26 May 02.  

3. Because my schedual is a shifting one... the days that the game will be played will also differ from week to week. Please let me know what days and times (in GMT... I can figure it out to local time from there) are best for you when you email me your character sheets.

4. Twinks not allowed.

---Min

Okay folks, here is an update.

I will be in chat on Monday and Tuesday at 6pm Central time (that is Midnight on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings GMT) to disguss the game, mainly character creation.  The game will be based off of what players give me to work with.

Time in the game will start December 23rd, 1999 in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  

It is okay if you have never played Aberrant before, just let me know.  

Thanks for the interest!

---Min  ::smiley5

blame the chat on chill! he fell asleep on the job and let it crash on us!   :P

actually, the chat had been acting up like that pretty much all day, so it's really not his fault....

::pats chill on the head:: poor guy does nothing but slave over this site....   :)

Putting my char together and I was curious. . .are you running the game with the standard 30 nova points, or can we have a few more? I'm putting it all together and the most I can wrangle are Mega-atts. . .but I want mega-powers too.  :(  Can you help me, sweet Minerva?

-Defender.

hey Min,

My RL problems have caught up to me, so I don't know or think i'm gonna be here friday. (if you remember what we talked about a while back, that month ran out this morning)

I'll send you an email letting you know when and what's going on, or at least when i'll be back, after I know something. In the mean time, you guys have fun....

::hugs::

~Tiff

::sighs:: Sorry to hear that Tiff.  Know that my heart goes with you.

Still working on the website for the game.

The Series name is: Freedom's Mirror

Next game session starts at 1700 Central 31 May and will probably last as long as I do.

--Min

Archived