Trinity RPG - Blade runner

ezekiel

Just a question...I don't have the Tech manual so...

In the core book there were some allusions to "Dolls", are they completely human looking? Are there any imposed and/or technical limitations to their uses? (Synth red light districts come to mind...)

Anyway, I was just wondering if it was possible to run a blade runner-ish campaign or not...

I think there is a passage in the Corp. Life download about a Doll that looks completely human that is used to...entertain lonely execs.  So I guess they look human tho that's suppose to be a pretty new technology that is real well know in the public.

On a personal note, I have a Bio-droid of sorts worked out that I'm presently trying to get a friend of mine to let me play, so I think the Blade Runner type game would rock.

-Slag

Yeah I already read quickly through Corp. life. Personnaly I thought it wasn't as interesting as it could've been ('course that's probably why its free...:) ) I'd forgotten about the doll part though...hmmm, if it's admitted there're entertainment models, there "must" be other models too...

Yup, this is a game in the making...

Schizoid dolls, SI maybe a little too satisfactory for comfort...hell yeah!

P.S. I'll check that out thingmaker, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I just noticed this...(late by a fortnight, yes...I know...)

Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've just started the descent into darkness reveiled campaign (1st book needs major changes, I won't get into what I've changed 'cause of spoilers)

Thingmaker's link is good though the androids aren't nearly human enough for me.

"More human than human" That's our motto

-- Tyrell, Blade runner

Archived