Trinity RPG - ending for the trinity campaign

CHAMBO99

hi everyone

i will be updating this as we go along, for those of you who want to know, how we are doing in the game.

this is the last part of the trinity adventures which the writers have done and up until now have been very good so fingers crossed these wont fail either. :)

Oh god - that means you're gonna post how the game guys as I run it?

Chambo thats.........  thats just evil man!

Heh, I think Chambo is also referring to the very first Trinity game I ever ran, where he got everyone killed - nope I dont think the canon books (the one I haven't run yet is AE: Deception) will be a problem.........

Of course - you haven't got a clue how nasty that last book is!

ALLTOGETHER NOW!

(to the Skol advert music)

::QIN, QIN, QIN, QIN, QIN, QIN, QIN, QIN, !::

:devil

• 1 month later...

well we played the first part of the last book (two parter) and it sucks big time, not the the adventure just that you get done over good by the chen (slimey slugs!!!!) and aeon they don't help either and we are now starting the second part and i think we wont be finishing it the adventure will  ::cry

Heh, let me clarify.

Qin (thats how you spell it Chambo buddy :) )  politics were a bit of a headache for some, and the House of [spoilers] really, really worried a couple of players - as you would imagine if you've played or read the books, you know what I mean..

......hey, and what's wrong with the brief you got at the start of the second scenario?   awwwwww come on, it'll be a walk in the park

::devil

I didn't think that Deception gave nearly enough info on the Qin. I would've liked something in the order of "A day in the life of a slug" or something like that...

Oh well, I'll think up of something for when I get to there. I just started the descent campaign with a small group of players... ::withbeer

Archived