Trinity RPG - Asia Ascendent

Alistaire

Ok, maybe I'm just out of the loop here, but I keep hearing references to a book called Asia Ascendent, which I presume to be the Ministry order book. Now, can anyone tell me if a) this book already exists somewhere, B) if so how to get it, c) if not when or if it might come out, d) anything else I might like to know? (i.e. WW or private project, etc.) :notify

Aside from being a really cool order that I'd love to read about, :mad I have two Ministry agents in my game and I feel bad that they have so little info to draw on like the others can!

Thanks!

Just a quick post as I'm  shooting off out...

AsAs does not currently exist.  It _is_ slated as the next official book for Trinity from WW.

What we do know is that the sales of the Terra Verde e-book will be influential on if/when it comes out.  What we don't currently know is how well T.V. sold.

The developer, Bruce Baugh, has been very consistent in syaing (on the WW forums and elsewhere) that as soon as he has news, he will let us know about it...

I'd imagine the _second_ he has news, he'd let us know!

Have I missed anything, people?

Run, Alistaire! Run like the wind! Don't let Chill get you hooked into his Evil Mind-Controlling Projects of Doom! :omg

Oh, er, hey Chill.  :rolleyes  We weren't doing nothing over here 'cept talkin.' What's with that stun gun you got there? Gonna go find Breearg agai... OwOwOwOwOwOwOwOw!!! *THUD!*

-Joseph  :P

Actually, I was just at the WW forums scouring for info. What I found was someone that said that AsAs was already written, as Joseph said, it just needs to be laid out and formatted. Quote from someone called Sylvermane:

"I'm not sure about the process for pdf layout & final editing, but Bruce has stated before that AsAs is already written"

Heck, *I'd* be willing to do that. I'm sure others would too. I mean, it's the last book that we really need... like having 9/10ths of a painting on your wall, you know? :butbut

Sorry, I'm getting kinda emotional about it right now. It's just such a good game... :dontgetit

• 2 weeks later...

Archived