Thanks for the imput.  I haven't used the doubled pool in my Adventure! game, primarily because I think characters like that shouldn't have to lean to hard on their powers.  But, then again the powers that don't use any pool tend to get used alot, so I'm not sure.

I realize that the mesmerist kinda get screwed, but for no other reason than just a feeling I get (and I suppose a little metaplot pseudo-science) I wouldn't use double for A!

-Slag

My group (Harlequin, Pax's Pimp, Communist #666, and Flashmaster Watts) decided to try the double pool for Adventure. Oddly, the three daredevils all have Insp of 5, while the stalwart stands at 3.

Anyway, I found people trying to get a little more mileage from their dramatic editing, but it wasn't abusive. Most of the time, they just let things run without the bonuses granted from an Insp expenditure.

-Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

need it for what??  i know i don't know much but are you really gonna throw something at your players that would be that big????

besides, four straight sessions on just one fight would get terribly old terribly fast! it would bog the game down and be a bit frustrating as a player since it would (playing once a week) take a month for a single fight!!!!!!

::shocked

• 2 weeks later...

Archived