Aberrant: Dead Rising - Gathering Covens [Finished]

Courier

The women didn't demand anything impossible from her and Nashwa's aggressive behaviour was tolerable as long as Pat was around to hold her back.

As Violet came back to the table her eyes remained foxused on Nashwa, as if she was looking right into her. Nashwa could tell by the way Violet was looking at her that something was going on. It was like a reflection of her only much more potent and almost violent in its nature.

"I can take you there, that's no problem and of course I'll help you with the cleansing. If you believe it will do some good I won't stand in your way.", the impossible sexy built succubus smiled at Nashwa feeling more confident and in advantage now that she knew that Nashwa had the hots for her.

"I can't offer a bathtub but I've got extensive showers installed upstairs... unfortunately James is there right now... although...", the curve of her luscious lips formed into a wicked smile and Nashwa instantly knew what went through Violet's mind. This would be part of a Ritual and not sex. She would only be practicing her belief... A tiny voice in the back of her mind told her that Dan wouldn't approve but it was not strong enough to stop her.

Cold, dripping wet, and fully clothed, James stepped out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. James thought with amusement and resignation, And this is how you get a high embarrassment tolerance. Not the first time. Of course this time I didn't accidental land in the middle of a lake.

That's right. Think of landing in a middle of a lake or in a pack of zoms rather than what you've done in this room before.

And speaking of embarrassment, I wonder if Jo picked up that I was giving her the eye-of-the-tiger when V flipped out? And speaking of that... I wonder... after Myf did her thing no one had any use for that...

James toweled himself off as best he could without stripping and opened a drawer and dug through it. In the back was a pair of his old 'James-is-blind' sunglasses. He put them on, closed his eyes, and turned on his 'ranged-smell(?)' sense.

And... no more eye of the tiger for anyone. Pity that. I'll pick up that thought a bit later.

Still toweling himself off, James headed back downstairs.

James returned to a tension-filled room, but it wasn't the same tension he remembered from before. Nashwa and Violet were standing face one another, eyes locked on each other. The waves of lust in the room were almost a physical force. "James," Nashwa said without looking at him, "Violet and I have to prepare a ritual to cleanse her before we attempt to cleanse the site. I won't be coming home tonight."

"And suddenly, I feel like the fifth wheel," Janella sighed.

Nashwa grinned but kept her eyes on Violet. "You're welcome to join us, Jan," she said, her voice deepening a little more.

Jan looked a little surprised; the expression on her face said that she didn't know that Nashwa liked girls, or that she knew but hadn't realized that Nashwa would like to have sex with her. "Uh, not my cup of tea."

Nashwa's eyes roamed over Violet again, her gaze lingering on her breasts for a moment. "Your loss, Jan."

"Should we go, then?" Jo asked, looking a little bored. She'd seen the Violet show before and didn't feel the need to see it again.

With his eyes still closed, James turned his face from one woman to the other and opened his mouth.

Open mouth, insert foot. Now what was you wanted to say?

Ritual, is that what we're calling it now?

Get a room.

Can I watch?

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Lust so thick you could cut it...

Cut it out James. And you're not losing Nashwa to Violet, and you're not so small and insecure as to entertain the thought. She's taking one for the team... this is the same feedback loop you were in. And you're getting hot again just thinking about it, and this isn't the time or place.

James said to Nashwa and V, "Have fun." wink

He nodded to Jo and said, "I think so", then to Helen and said, "Coming or staying?" Now there's a loaded phrase.

Whatever Helen decided James tried to lead his people out.

Violet's incredibly luscious lips formed a pout as she heard James practically telling them off. As far as she was concerned this should be done by the entire coven if they really wanted to found something like that. This was about sharing and attuning to each other. Why wanted they to leave now?

"Why don't you stay and help us?"

Click to reveal..
OOC: Activate The Voice - here's my roll:Manipulation+Subterfuge first two Dice are Megas (10d10.hitsopen(7,7)=8) - that's 8 Suxx, since The Voice affects only one target it's James she is directing her question to.

While she spoke Violet closed the distance to Nashwa with long determined strides until she was close enough to embrace her. The air was electrified and the two women just looked at eachother with increasing lust and desire.

The inhuman beauty licked her lips in anticipation as her eyes started to glow with a faint lavender tone granting her a superhuman appearance. The thought of exploring Nashwa's body and being caressed by her thrilled the buxom succubus to the extreme and her lust, jumpstarted by James' initial arousal grew proportionally. If only Jill was here, too - she should be part of this.

Click to reveal..
James can feel Violet's growing arousal and desire. This time it's the other way around, as if she ignites his lust. There's a tiny trace of a guilty conscience but it's quenched by the overwhelming lust she has for Nashwa.

James said, "Now there's an idea."

James winked at Jan as to say, 'How about now?' and reached over and folded Jo's hand into his. He'd originally intended to walk out with her but instead he kissed her hand and asked wickedly, "Let's stay for a while."

Unless Jo stopped him, James pulled her into his arms and kissed her, re-channeling the lust he was feeling from Violet into her.

{Seduction On: JoAnna}

"Leaving," Helen said, right as James pulled the increasingly irritated Jo into his arms and kissed her. Jo had been getting pissed about this: 'ritual sex'? This was just Violet getting back into James' pants, and doing it in a way that meant she had a defense for cheating on Dan. A flimsy, fucked-up defense that wasn't going to fly, but that didn't mean anything to Violet when she was like this.

Jo tried to stay angry, but the seductive power of James wore away her resistance. Her lips were set in a hard line at the start of the kiss as she clung to her anger but it was washed away - and with it, a part of Jo was taken. She went limp against James, the fight gone from her. How could she fight Violet? It was impossible.

"James!" Jan's bark was hard. It had taken the fiery brunette a moment to get over her shock at his response to Violet. "Are you loco? This is the crazy sex bitch! She crushed your heart and now I think she got your balls too!" Jan stepped forward and snarled, "Don't you even think of staying here!"

"Its fine if he wants," Nashwa started to say, but Jan thrust a finger at her.

"You shut up! You're bi, so you want this. Fine, I want James to come with me instead of fucking the woman who broke his heart!" Angry brown eyes looked at James. "What's it going to be? You going to stay with the one who hurt and crushed you or you gonna come with the women who care about you and have stayed by your side?!"

Jan's words were another cold shower. Darn it, V had gotten to him again. She was self destructive, but he wasn't. He couldn't do this.

James stated, "Leaving. Now." And without giving Violet the chance to get another word in, James put Jo over his shoulder and carried her out the room.

Violet sighed with some disappointment but she still had Nashwa who was more than willing to share some intimacy with her. Violet made a half step backwards while she took Nashwa's hand and just so slightly pulled her closer. Surprised the much smaller woman virtually bumped into Violet's abundant breasts but she managed to stop just a hair short of making contact.

Violet leaned forward touching cheeks with Nashwa as she seductively whispered into her ear.

"I'd love to have Jill join us, she should be part of this and maybe you can convince James to stay. I'm not going to force anyone but I still believe we should do this together, as a coven. I'm not out to hurt his feelings - this is not about feelings, although I still love him. Could you do this for me while I wait upstairs longingly for your touch? I can almost taste your honey...", the inhuman beauty gently licked Nashwa's earlobe as she straightened herself up to her full height and then slowly walked backwards towards the door to her quarters. She looked at the other women, who were about to leave with James or still undecided whether they should stay or go. The atmosphere was definitely charged with sexual energy and temptation was about to leave the room...

Click to reveal..
OOC: ok - Violet activates Seductive on Nashwa, Seductive looks to make herself appear even more desirable for Nashwa and The Voice for the suggestion she made.Manipulation+Seduction, first two dice are Megas. (10d10.hitsopen(7,10)=4) that's a total of 6 Suxx since the first two Mega-Dice rolled 9s + 6 Autosuxx because of Seductive and Seductive Looks

Jan and Helen were right behind James, while Pat lingered for Nashwa. The older woman caught Nashwa's hand and squeezed it. Nashwa gave her a smile but hurried to catch up to James. "James, please, wait just a moment," Nashwa said, catching him by the arm. "I know you're wary and afraid of getting hurt. But this won't be like before. No one is starting any romantic relationship; sex is a way to mingle energies together. And I think that this sex is going to be amazing and I'd like you there, to share it with me."

Nashwa's eyes were pleading as she looked up at James - cute, wild Nash who almost never asked anything of him. She gave him her heart and body; she shared him without the hesitations the other women had displayed. And she was the one among his four who wanted to have his baby, right now. She'd given him so much and asked so little.

"No!" Jan snapped, her hand coming up to smack Nashwa. Helen caught her hand and hissed her name in warning. Pat was already rushing up to stop the fiery Hispanic woman, but it was Jo who stopped the action.

"It's ok," she said awkwardly from her perch over James' shoulder. "You can't fight Violet. I don't mind, James. It's ok."

"Jo... are you crying?" Helen asked, releasing Jan to duck her head and get a better look at Jo. As Jo answered with a shaky negative, Helen said, "You are! James, put her down! I think you're hurting her!"

James knew what he wanted to do, and what he would do. Leaving Jo perched where she was for the moment, James said, "Nashwa, I want to be there. The sex will be amazing, mind blowing, would release a ton of 'energy' and if V is right we could start a child." James said that last with an intensity to his voice and eyes.

There was obviously an other shoe and James let it drop by adding with a reluctant seriousness, "And I'm not. I'm not going to hurt any of you, I'm not going to help V hurt herself, and I'm not going to put myself in a situation where I have to kill Dan. If and when those two destruct I won't be in the middle..." Wow that's easier to say with V not in the room "...and I know myself too well to think I can have sex without getting involved."

With a wink he said, "Go back. Have fun. We won't wait up. If any of that energy is still around when you get back I'll tap it later."

Finally turning his attention to Jo, James brought her down, and shamelessly cupped her ass as he did so. James looked at Jo in the eyes and asked, "Hey?"

Hey, are you ok? Hey, I'm in lust with you and massively horny because of that head trip V has me on?

"What?" Jo asked him. She was still crying, just looking at him with none of the usual fire he'd expect from his girl.

"What?" Jan repeated. "What's wrong with you, is what he wants to know. Why are you crying?"

"I don't know," Jo replied. "It was just... I'm stopping now. I don't know why I started to cry. But it really was ok for James to sleep with V. It is. It's V, and you can't fight her draw."

"If things are going to be like this in the coven," Pat said softly, "I don't know if it will function well. Can we worship or raise energy, with James and Violet ramping each other up? With Jan getting angry every time and Jo breaking down into tears? That isn't a functional coven. That's a mess."

"We still need to cleanse Violet and the site," Nashwa said softly, "regardless of what else we do." She had remained a moment, her concerned eyes on Jo. She might want a piece of V, but she was going to make sure Jo was alright first.

"That is correct," Pat said with a smile. "It's the long-term that I'm now worried about."

"We'll deal with it later," Helen said, her arm around Jo. "We need to help Jo first."

"I'm alright. I just realized... I can't compete with Violet. It made me a little sad," Jo said with a delicate sniffle. Pat dug out a tissue for her. "Thanks," she murmured, wiping her eyes. "I knew I was second fiddle and was angry about it," Jo went on. "Then when I realized that I still wanted to be with her again, even though I don't like girls and am not sure I like her very much, I understood that I couldn't fight her and win. Ever. It was an epiphany. It did just, ya know… hurt a little.”

James said confidently, "It will work. To see Violet is to want her. That's just..." James struggled to put that elegantly into words then settled for, "...that's just the way it is. Accept it and move on. If I have to I'll wear a blindfold."

James focused entirely on Jo and added, "And Jo?" James waited till she was looking at him and then said gently, "It's not a contest, but if it were then you did win." James gestured slightly to indicate the family as a whole surrounding Jo with V nowhere in sight.

• 1 month later...

Upstairs Violet sighed as she entered her room. Things used to be much easier and she tried to remember when everything got so damned complicated and out of control.

Control... that was a major issue. Violet stared out of the window of her room her eyes wandering briefly over the small nightstand where she found that ominous message a few days ago. She knew she had admirers, secret and not so secret but this one kept her gears turning constantly. Who was he? Or maybe it was a woman? She had suspected Simon at first but he left with Jasmine and Bond.

Sometimes she wished she could turn back time and undo what happened. But then again it would’ve just postponed the inevitable. Sooner or later things would’ve gotten out of control, especially when James was around. She still felt love for him – actually her feelings never changed and sometimes she doubted her sanity but it was just how it was. She loved Dan, she loved James, she loved Jill and Kristin – she loved them all with all her heart and soul.

Shaking her head she cast away those dark thoughts. She wanted to look forward to this and Nashwa’s approach was very exciting. Hopefully she would return with Jill in tow. With closed eyes she could already imagine how it would be like if she touched her and kissed her. She imagined how their hands explored her magnificent body, how tongues explored eachother with temptative lashes. When she opened her eyes she was ready for the cleansing, ready for everything they wanted to do with her and she smiled.

Archived