Aberrant: Mutant High - Heat and the Hottie...

Hotstreak

Summer 2008

Daniel couldn't help but chuckle. He'd drawn Sonja Bahaar as his partner. The Sonja Bahaar. Every Freshman and Sophmore guy knew exactly who she was, and the various glares he recieved as he made his way to her dorm room assured him that the guys, and some of the girls envied him.

He was happy single and had a study-date with Sonja, this day couldn't get any better.

He finally made it to her door, not really caring about his aura, it was summer, so people didn't seem to feel it. This was gonna totally be worth missing a perfect day at the beach for.

He knocked on the door and announced himself. "Hey Sonja it's Daniel, can i come in?"

Sonja was in her room, having just come back from the weight-room, a wide smile on her face. It took some inspired improvisation on Coach Murphy's part to rig the equipment to her limits, but she reached a new max press. nine-thousand, four-hundred, and thirty-seven pounds! Not bad for a fourteen year-old freshman. And now she had a Shakespeare - Ugh! study session with Daniel Allard, who was a hot Sophomore, figuratively and literally.

She was just stripping out of her gym clothes, her shirt over her head, when she heard the knock at her door. "Jus' a minute. I'm comin', 'kay?" she called out, her voice muffled by her shirt and the door.

The tall and stunning freshman tossed her sweaty shirt into a corner, and began peeling off her sports bra, leaving dressed in nothing but a pair of black and neon pink spandex gym shorts and a pair of cross-trainers.

He heard "Just a minute, Come in, okay." He opened the door and before he could really do anything he was greeted with a most unexpected but not unwelcome sight. Just as Sonja finished removing her Sports bra his eyes registered the marvel of physical perfection he saw. I know I-i-i-aye-yi-yi-yi! Hot Damn." He looked up and down, unable to help himself. Beavis I have seen the top of the mountains, and they are good. It took four seconds for decency to forcibly reassert itself.

"OH shit I'm sorry!" He backpedaled fast hitting the back of his head on the door. "ouchCrap..." He looked up at Sonja again, forced his eyes closed "Sorry!" and made it out of her room pulling the door tight behind him.

"I am about to die...."

With that he didn't wait around, and beat a hasty retreat from the front of that door and out of the building towards the courtyard, having heard of Sonja's Amazonian strength.

The entire way he couldn't help but smile. He'd seen true Female perfection. She's only going to become even more of a hottie as she grows up... Too bad I don't think I'm going to live to see that, Id sure like to....

It was taking considerable strength of will to not fantasize about those perfect curves next to him on a couch, or better yet a bed... The ambient temperature rose around him as his did, even as he tried the quash that part of his mind, with limited success. That was a very Extremely hard image to make go away.

Sonja froze in complete shock, her sleekly toned arms and sports bra over her head as her door opened, a tide of heat rolling over her. She saw the way boys looked at her, and she had gotten more than one cat-call back home, only a street away from the Playboy Mansion. But no one had had the sheer audacity to barge into her room when she was changing to steal a look. She was so surprised, she just stood there for a long moment, not even moving to cover herself.

Originally Posted By: Hotstreak
"I am about to die...."

"You so are, you fuckin' pervert!" the topless amazonian fourteen year old snarled at him, her face red from the unexpected heat and furious embarrassment.

She lashed out with a hand, but Daniel managed to dash out and pull the door closed behind him just ahead of her. Sonja's hand hit the door with the sound of splintering wood and she was right about to follow him before skidding to a stop, almost neglecting her predicament. Tearing a door off her wardrobe in her haste, Sonja yanked on another sports bra, threw on a shirt without really looking at it, and tore off after the peeping mutant.

Daniel had only managed a single step outside Constance Hall before he felt something grab the back of shirt, jerking him back to slam into the wall, knocking the air out of him. Shaking his head at the pain he opened his eyes to see a pair of gorgeous indigo orbs glowering levelly into his own. Her long, slender fingers gripped his shoulders like steel vices, threatening to crush bones.

"I hope you're not attached to your arms, asshole, 'cause they won't be when I'm done beatin' you to death with'em," the vengeful valkyrie hissed at him, her face only inches away from his.

Heads were beginning to turn in their direction, wondering what was going on, but no one seemed inclined to interfere.

He could barely breathe. "You.. do that.." he managed, "I won't be the only one to see..." The temerarture around was rapidly rising.

His abilty to create fire at will was well known. She had him, but he had her. He'd bleed to death after being beaten with his arms, but she'd do it bare-assed in front of everyone.

He noticed everyone staring at them. He set his gaze against hers, focusing on looking her in the eye and nowhere else to illustrate the seriousness. Her giners ground into his shoulders, and the faint odor of fabric beginning a slow burn was recognizable.

"You gonna let me explain, or Are we going to really ruin each other's day?"

Daniel felt her hands tighten even more, afraid that at any moment, he would hear bones snapping. But he noticed Sonja's eyes glancing from side to side, aware of people watching, and she began chewing on a full underlip, a trace of worry etching itself on her furious expression.

With grunt, she shoved back against the wall, hard, and took a long step back, putting her out of arms reach. Sonja angrily folded her arms beneath her breasts, unintentionally drawing attention to her prominent curves, revealing a slice of flat midriff as her shirt was pulled tight.

"Tell me," the platinum tressed demigoddess demanded, her voice cold enough that it should have even quenched Daniel's heat, "why when I told you I was coming out, you decided to take a peek?"

"I swear Sonja, I thought you said "Just a minute, Come in, okay." He looked her square in the eye as he said it, quietly. "I never meant to barge in on you, that's simply not how I was raised. I am sorry."

he rubbed his shoulders, the pain evident. "Thanks for not ripping them off." The temperature dropped to what passed for normal in proximity to Daniel.

He was hoping the worst was over. "Would you like to discuss this away from prying eyes and ears?"

It would help them both, though what she'd want to do was anyone's guess.

"Uh-huh," Sonja said curtly, obviously not convinced by his apparent confusion. When he thanked her for not separating him from his arms, the barest curve came to her lips, and she growled, "The day isn't over yet."

She was just standing there, in front of Daniel for too long, and even though the incipient beating didn't seem to be happening, Sonja could still see more than a few eyes turned their way.

"Private. Fine. Move. My Room, you're going in front." Sonja delivered her answer in a frosty mutter for his ears alone, pointing back inside the residence hall.

If I decide to make him eat his feet and he does burn my clothes off, at least we'll be in private, and I'll have some more clothes near at hand.

Looking both ways down the hall, Sonja saw the coast was clear, and she didn't need a guy hanging around her door while she changed. Besides, she didn't trust him not try again.

"Just go in," the awe-inspiring amazon huffed, giving him a helpful shove. Daniel barely got the door open before he was pushed through it.

In the confines of her room, leaning against the door, blocking the only exit, Sonja seemed to loom over fiery sophomore, even though they were the same height. Daniel was suddenly aware that they were completely alone, and other than being ridiculously gorgeous, Sonja was known to be freakishly strong.

"If you EVER tell anyone about this, so help me God, I'll..." Her silence was worst than anything she could have said... Well, almost.

He knew enough to not be a smartass and instead moved to head off another of their issues. "We fought over who had to do which aspect of our English project, You wanted the same thing I did, I was a jerk and left, you stormed after me because like it or not we have to turn this in together." It's a believable explanation for that round of unpleasantness in front of everyone. I have a well-known temper."

He nodded. "As for the truth, no one would believe me. I promise you I won't reveal what I saw today."

He looked at her. "I regret that I embarrassed you Sonja. That wasn't my intetion at all. If it will give you some satisfaction, I'll do something for you, whatever you want."

He spoke in a tone that rang of sincerity. He didin't try to say he didn't like what he saw, or that he wished he hadn't. Either of those would have been a lie, or at least half a lie. It was quite different from his more flirtatious attitude that she'd been warned of. He was well liked by a alot of people, known for his parties and all. If anything she as seeing him at his most honest. Through it all his eyes either avoided her, or looked directly into her eyes, as he tried to keep his gaze off her body. It wasn't easy.

"Whatever I want, hmmm?" Sonja said with an enigmatically devious grin, her arms crossed beneath her breasts and a finger resting musingly on her chin. "I'm gonna hold ya to that, Danny boy."

"But now, we really do need to start on our Shakespeare project. I... never had to read any of his stuff before, so it might take me a bit to get into it." Sonja bent over and picked up her book bag, then pointed at her somewhat cluttered desk. "Dan, you take the desk, and I'll stay on my bed."

With that, Sonja pulled out a spiffy laptop and her copy of Hamlet and sprawled out on her bed. "So, where do we start."

• 2 weeks later...

"At the beginning."

Four hours later they'd managed to read through the play. "Other than the obvious "This play is very Long" observation do you have any thoughts upon it?"

"Personally, The "To be, or not to be..." Speech is my favorite part, He's questioning existence, and whether he should accept his fate and lot in life, or try to make his own way."

"Or at least that's my interpretation of it."

He looks at her. "Your turn."

Sonja laid sprawled out on her back on her bed, spectacular breasts rising high with no heed to gravity, her vivid indigo eyes dim from the tedious reading. Her copy of Hamlet lay across the room where she'd thrown it, hiding in some of Aradia's scattered clothing.

"That damn book is making me question my existence, it barely counts as English," Sonja huffed. "I'm not sure if it's comforting or disturbing to find out that the stupid and oblivious people in soap operas were around before TV."

Sonja tilted her head back to look at Daniel and saw where his eyes were riveted, though he seemed to be listening to what she said. With a sigh both annoyed and amused, she smoothly flipped over onto her stomach, blocking Daniel's line of sight with her laptop.

"What I mostly got from Hamlet, is that families are seriously fucked up. Which I guess, makes it appropriate reading for Mutant High." A morose expression flashed across the amazonian fourteen year old's face before her eyes brightened with resolve.

"So, we gonna get this damn report written before I decide I need to rip the entire works of Shakespeare in half?"

Daniel sighed. The view had made the boredom accompanying reading Shakespeare far more tolerable. He also realized she knew, andevidently had come to terms with how the male mind worked.

"I dunno. I like my family. I may have been adopted but they never treated any different." He sighed. "That said my experiences are more the exception than the rule."

He smiled. "He go through and Summarize each act, choose a few points to make, draw the appropriate honest conclusions in the final paragraph and make sure we include all the citations."

"I'll go ahead and Summarize Act I, you take Act II, and we'll get them done and then go from there." With that he set to writing up his summary of Act I of "Hamlet", trying not to think of being with Sonja in her room at all.

Sonja flowed off the bed and glided across the room to retrieve the blasted book, before settling back down on her bed, propped up on her elbows in front of her laptop, feet swinging in the air. For the next several minutes, the only sound was the scratching of Daniel's pen and the soft clacking of Sonja's keyboard.

Unconsciously, Sonja began humming to one of the songs on her playlist, the PussyCat Dolls' Don't Cha, shoulders rolling to the music. But after hearing the third muffled curse from Daniel, and seeing the way he was shifting in his chair, she stopped with an annoyed shrug as she realized how distracted Daniel was getting. Fuck! I was just humming!

"Just so you understand, Daniel, I do love my family too," Sonja said, breaking the strained silence. "I'd do anything for 'em, and if anybody ever hurt my sister or parents... But that doesn't mean my family isn't messed up either, my sister - my sisters... I'm just sayin'."

The two of them were quiet once more at the continued their summaries. Finally, there was the soft hum of the laser printer, and a long fingered hand attached to a sleekly muscled forearm slapped a sheaf of paper on the desk in front of Daniel.

"There! Finally! Tell me if you think that is good enough." Daniel could feel Sonja standin tall behind his seated form, waiting for his comments.

He didn't turn around, to do so would mean his death as he could feel her poximity to him. For a moent he considdered leaning back and stretching, but he likely wouldn't get his arms back. He chuckled as he considered it anyway.

He held up his own written summary for her to read and compare. His hand was dangerously close to her chest, but not touching.

He read her summary and smiled. It was pretty good. She didn't cover some things he did, but he left out things she had. Togethere the reports were a great compleemnt to each other and he knew they'd get an "A" on this.

"Reads pretty well, especially when read alongside mine. We'll probably end up with an "A" or at least a solid "B.""

The way she stood behind him made him slightly uncomfortable, and personally he couldn't see how she could stand the heat he was giving off at that close proximity.

Sonja snatched the summary from Daniel's hand then returned to her seat on her bed, leaning back, legs crossed, as she perused it. At his comment about a possible grade, Sonja made a surprised, but pleased, sound.

"An 'A'? You really think so?" She wasn't a horrible student, but other than Phys Ed. and Home Ec., Sonja rarely earned any A's.

Daniel glanced over his shoulder at the stacked and leggy freshman reclining on her bed, somewhat alarmed by her slightly ominous smile, the glinting of her twilight coloured eyes.

"So, we're done. There's just the matter of your having peeked on me-"

"It was an accident!"

"-naked and what your punishment should be. Hmmmm? You did say anything." The flash of her pearly white teeth was perhaps the scariest yet sexiest smile he'd even seen on a girl's face.

Daniel gulped, while struggling to maintain his suave and confident smile.

"So what do you think would be fair, for having seen the goods, Danny-boy?"

"Ladie's choice."

He knew those words would haunt him, but his mouth was faster than his brain, as usual. He had wanted to see her nude, but not like he did, it HAD been an accident, and yet here he was still basically admitting guilt, because he liked living.

"So what will it be Sonja?" He was screwed and he knew it, There wasn't much she could ask of him that he'd get too upset over.

"Streak." Her lips curved into a cruel smile, indigo eyes glinting with malevolent amusement.

"Sh-whuh?!" Daniel exclaimed, afraid he actually heard what he thought he heard.

"You heard me. You saw me naked, so I want everyone to see you naked. I want you to streak. Strip down, run through Constance Hall, cut through the Cafeteria, across the quad and into Risley Hall. You did say anything. Breaking your word already?" Her chin was tilted with femininely arrogant triumph.

"Come on, Sonja! It wasn't even on purpose! This isn't fair."

"No. It isn't. Not at all. But what you did wasn't fair either." The tall, shapely teen sat up straight on her bed, arms crossed, vivid eyes direct. All in all, Daniel couldn't help but think she had been a lot more pleasant when she was annoyed by homework.

"So, are ya gonna do it, or do I tell every girl at LHA what a perv you are?"

He peels off his clothing down to his black and red Boxers. Standing at the door he smiles, his hands looped in his boxers. He had his room keys on the index finger of his left hand. "If you really wanted to see me nude, there was certainly an easier way, but as you wish." He drops his boxers sprints out the door and down the stairs. He runs the entire circuit she'd said smiling the entire way, for once causing people to feel a burst of heat for multiple reasons as he passed by.

Finally he ended up in his Dorm, by which point he was winded and tired. He opened the door to his room and left it open, just baring getting on a set of Fire themed silk boxers before Riva showed up her eyes ablaze. "You had better have A DAMN GOOD Reason for that little stunt..."

"Things got too Hot for my clothes... they didn't make it." The way he'd left Sonja made that a half truth at best.

"Put some clothes on Daniel, I believe a more serious talk is in order.."

A couple hours later he'd been chewed out and yelled at and had to take extra classes on proper behavior and ettiquette. He was confined to campus for three weeks too, The thing that made him smile though was the nickname the stunt had inspired. ""Hotstreak" I think I'll keep it."

Sonja barely stopped her mouth from dropping open, her sculpted cheeks turning a faint pink. She really hadn't expected him do it, at least not with some more protest or the help of her super strong hands. To conceal her discomfiture, she gave him a rudely direct, exaggerated leer, to see how he liked it. It wasn't an onerous task - Daniel had a really cute bum.

As much as Daniel had thought he'd like such a hottie ogling him, the frank appraisal was actually somewhat unnerving and he wondered if that was what Sonja had to deal with all the time. He hadn't been that blatant, had he?

Originally Posted By: Daniel
"If you really wanted to see me nude, there was certainly an easier way, but as you wish."

"I don't want to see you naked, I want everyone else to see you naked," Sonja countered, but Daniel was already sprinting out the door.

She poked her head out of her room and watched him run down the hall, a wicked grin on her face. She wasn't the only girl watching him either. When several of them turned wide eyes on her, Sonja gave them a fierce scowl then went back inside her room, closing the door firmly. Standing by the window, she shook her head in wonder as Daniel crossed the Quad, impressed despite herself that he hadn't chickened out.

Several rumours spread about the incident, that was unavoidable. The favoured one being that Daniel was caught peeping, so Sonja had torn off his clothes and thrown him out of her room. The other wasn't nearly as widely believed, but was unfortunately tenaciously persistent. Sonja had been overcome with lust for the hot firestarter and had completely ravished him. Daniel had fled, sans clothing, just so he'd survive her ardor. But no one admitted anything and the rumours faded by the time the new semester came around.

The next day, when they handed in their assignment - and did get an 'A' - Sonja sat down next to him for a moment. "Okay, I'm impressed," she said softly so no one could overhear, "at least a little. Somewhat. Maybe you really didn't mean to steal a look. They come down on ya hard?"

He smiled. "No tether, but I'm confined to campus for three weeks and have to take ettiquette and proper behavior classes in addition to my courseload. It's a drag."

"I hope we can continue to work together... as friends Sonja." His voice left no doubt of his sincerity.

Sonja tilted her head slightly, considering Daniel and his offer, her bright indigo eyes beautiful and penetrating. Her gaze grew long and unsettling, and it was beginning to strain Daniel's will not to break eye contact, to steal a glance down at her heavenly, heaving curves, when her gorgeous llps bent in a half smile.

"Okay, Danny, I'm willing to entertain the idea." She stuck out a hand. Not exactly what Daniel was hoping for (dreaming of), but it was a start. He took her hand, fingers like slender steel rods covered in plush silk closing about his with perhaps a tad more force than necessary.

"Let's give being friends a shot. Hotstreak."

He smiled as he shook her hand. "Sounds good to me Wonder Woman."

Her eyes narrowed dangerously and she gave him a litle grin. Meanwhile her grip was starting to hurt.

"I figured that was more flattering and preffered than "Barbie."

The grip tightened. "You prefer Hotsmear?"

"Sonja it is then."

Archived