Where else do you hang?

Hugin

I'm not very frequent on many other forums though I do post sporadically at Interplay\'s (Baulder's Gate), Civ Fanatics (Civilzation III), Palladium Books webpage, and a local Basketball related web page.

I regularly vist a few sites like Science Daily , Slashdot , & Yahoo\'s Fantasy Sports area but these aren't sites where you exactly post a lot.

I'm on Sluggy.net (Sluggy Freelance's Webforums), as well as my NationStates board, as well as a few other forums for certain social groups.

That said, I'm also subscribed to all three Aeonverse YahooGroups and the Nobilist. You can also find me around the alt.games.whitewolf newsgroup, and I lurk around rec.games.roguelike.nethack (It's an addiction, I swear...)

• 1 month later...

You may find me firing off the occasional post at the Millarworld.biz forums, owned and operated by one of my favorite comics writers. Name of AgentMike.

At RPG.net, also under the name of AgentMike, I post rarely.

On OpenRPG I try to - and most of the time, manage to - put together an Aeon-themed game for Tuesday nights. We usually do Aberrant but there's a stretch of Trinity coming up.

I like to go to www.guardian.co.uk or www.newscientist.co.uk for my regular doses of information from the (ahem) real world. I like www.rpg.net\'s regular reviews of the gaming world, plus there's some cool essays about role-playing and GMing.

Europnet (or whatever it's called these days) is good for a read. Load of fresh-smelling Powers and Enhancements on there too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived