Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - Episode Two: Acting

Krul

The young witch nodded biting her lower lip nervously. „Ok… I guess that’s a good idea. I’m not sure what I can actually do but I could concentrate on you – focus on you and let fate throw the dice. Maybe you’ll find a crack you’ve overlooked or we’re simply lucky this time…“

Chance wasn’t really sure how her powers worked but she knew that something happened if she concentrated hard enough. And if everything failed she would have to draw upon the Legion’s might which would surely do more than just break the poor man’s mental defense…

Click to reveal..
Using Chaos Magic (Probability Control) Rank 14 – I’m actually not sure how this really works. Do I make a roll? Powercheck or anything? Just let me know and I add it.

Extending her arms and thus revealing parts of her skin for a moment Chance concentrated on Sapphire’s magical pattern. Her eyes pierced the mundane world glowing sinister with yellowish demonic fire. The young witch’s face slowly distorted reflecting her focused concentration and exhaustion. With laboured breath she grasped the threads of fate and chance as the plane of chaos revealed itself in her inner eye – Patterns only she could perceive and make sense of fell in layers over the Elan’s voluptous body. The Legion briefly roared lustfully like a wild animal at Sapphire’s impossible perfect sculpted body but Chance’s focus was far too strong to give them any control over her body. Yet tiny beads of sweat were visible on Chance’s forehead and the barely exposed parts Sapphire could see. Whatever the young witch was doing, it looked like she was on the brink of fully exhausting herself.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One the surface, the assassin bots continued their attack, 3 down, as the third was taken down by the telekinetic assault, the force and power of the bolt enough to tear the robot in half. As Namiah dodged the pulse lasers, the final bot switched tactics, and sudddenly began to unleash dozens of razor wires launching with lightning speed to impact the walls. Should the Patrolmen not deal with this one quickly, simply moving though this room would become deadly, as the razor sharp mono-molecular wire filled the room.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, as Layle followed the security head, he sat down and ordered a drink at the bar. "Double Scotch on the rocks, and make it snappy, Julian." As he said that, the bartender put a drink on the table, and there was a flicker though the entire room.

Click to reveal..

I need a notice roll, target 24 from either Kat or Layle to figure out what just happened.

As Chance and Sapphire joined forces, for a moment, Chance's fires reached out to embrace the incredible beauty and power of the telepathic near-goddess. Together their powers merged, the shear power of their combined force, a power that even a god would think twice about facing. Not without a price, however, for one of them was all about control, and the other was all about indulgence. Order and Chaos came together, and for a few moments, existence was theirs.. at least, that was what it felt like.

They did manage to pierce the shield in the head of securities mind, to discover something very familiar.. for chance at least. A demon had possessed the head of security, taken him over, and for years had been using him as a tool. Not even the people he worked for, on either side were aware of this, the mind shield was to powerful. He was an double agent, one working ultimately, for the Legion.

It was not without a price however, for a moment, Chance lost control, not due to a lack of focus, but due to demon power touching demon power, but, due to the link between her and Sapphire, as it had to pass though Sapphire's own psyche, the Demon Horde inside were unable to unleash anything, but pure unbridled lust.

Kaien frowned. Clearly the bots were from a professional. They'd obviously not counted on Namiah's skill, or his power. He sent another bolt into the one that was launching out lines of monomolecular filament into the room, hoping to strike it down before it could entrap them. He didn't really need to move to dodge or attack, but it would look bad if Namiah came to harm.

Kat was still waiting for the taxi to arrive at the club when the odd flicker occurred. He tried to think what it could signify, but there was just too many possibilities in the melting pot of magic, psionics, elementalism and technology that was the Galactic League and it's neighbouring systems.

Click to reveal..

Notice +10

(13:04:47) ChatBot: (Kataran) rolls 1d20 and gets 11.+10 = 21

Between the two of them, Namiah and Royx managed to deal with the last bot before it filled the room with razor wire, but not before there were several such wires in the room, which meant that it was not wise for either of them to move too much without taking care of the wires, that were now all that remained of the assassination attempt.. for now.

Meanwhile, though Kat had noticed something unusual, he wasn't able to place it, Layle however, was able to recognize the matter.

Kaien frowned. "too easy." He grabbed the bot that had spun the web of monomolecular cutters telekinetically. He nodded to Namiah. "Be very still captain." He then used his telekinesis spin the bot in reverse, pulling the lines taut. Now he could feel them extended and taut from the bot, and telekinetically coiled them back around it. The entire process took about fifteen minutes of careful winding and then he looked to Namiah.

"That was the last of them Captain, it is save to move about now."

Namiah, who had frozen as gracefully as she had danced earlier, now shifted and moved. "Thank you, Lt. Santome," she said, relaxing her body. Despite her increased breathing and the sweat on her brow, she looked completely composed, emotionally. "If you think it's safe, I'll return to my meditation."

Kaien nodded once. "I believe I can handle everything else."

He figured Sapphire was still monitoring them and sighed. Sapphire, come in. I need you to contact the planetary representative and let her know there's been an assassination attempt against Captain Daylan. Everthying is alright, we are both unharmed, but I have saved parts of the assassin drones that attacked us and they may want them to ascertain who's behind this. We are continuing on with our mission. Please send all replies through me as Namiah is reentering her meditations.

He waited for a reply patiently, piling up the debris of the bots by the door in the meantime, privately wondering exactly how good Namiah's defenses were.

"I'd say we got their attention at the very least, attempting to assassinate a senior guardian is damn serious." He said to no one in particular.

Their power joined together in a greater whole, Sapphire and Chance tore facade that the Head of Planetary wore, discovering the Demonic Entity that dwelt inside. The demonic essence reached for souls of its malevolent cousins chained inside the young witch, striving to give them the power to burst their bonds. But Sapphire was there, buffering Chance against the contact, the Legion roaring with the need for release, filling the two women with an all-consuming lust.

But Sapphire had faced the depredations of the Reavers and she did not turn away from the menacing Legion, lust and desire being among that which she knew best. The Legion's lust was a dominating one, taking and consuming and, amidst those dark waves of vile desire, Sapphire danced. To her, lust was healthy, nothing to be ashamed off and was meant to be shared.

Chance found her arms wrapped around the supple, shapely form of Sapphire, their lips pressed together passionately, tongues entwined. In her mind, the Legion demanded and in the face of those demands, Sapphire gave with all her heart, with no restrain or second thoughts.

Locked in trying to turn the Legion's own weapon against it, Kaien's request was a faint buzzing, an annoyance that distracted her from something she considered much more important. Negligently, she replied, not taking into account the effect of the binding of power between her and Chance. When Sapphire replied, her mental 'voice' was more resonant and desirous than ever before, with a thrumming echo quality that struck to the core of the crew of the Scheherazade, causing emotions to rise, despite the circumstances. Only a light brush of a god-like regard touched Namiah before Sapphire retained enough control to pull away from her.

*The Head of Planetary Security is NOT an agent of the Emerald Empress. He's a demon of the Legion, working to his own ends. Beware, he is far more dangerous than previously believed. Chance and I will aid when we can, but... we are in the process of containing another... problem.*

With a brutal yet enticingly, limb-tingling disregard, Kaien felt something dig around in his head, yanking a copy of the incident from his memory. With equal brutally pleasurable efficiency, Tanya had the memory shoved into her mind with a concise (rushed and brief) note explaining the context. *There! Done!*

The mental contact was abruptly severed, only the ephemeral sound of a long, moaning sigh lingering in its wake.

What on Ren is wrong with her? Namiah wondered as she felt the brief touch of her blue-hair crew member on her mind. It wasn't enough to jar her out of her meditation but she did wonder what was going on. She would ask for a full report later - for now, she had far more important things to focus on. An entire alliance hung on her choosing the right words.

On the surface of the planet, after Sapphire passed on the information that she had to Namiah and Kaien, it took about 4 minutes or so, before officials arrived at the door, and knocked, requesting entry. Premier Cedric Retan, one of the elected official rulers of Shangra-La, a cyborg, was there with several guards, and a inspector from the local law enforcement. Once he was acknowledged, he began to speak. "I am very sorry about this incident, we will look into this matter immediately. We are presently reinforcing your guards with military personal, to insure that this can not begin again.

(ooc: Contents of this post are of mildly mature nature - I hope it's not offending. Please put it in a spoiler box if it's unwanted in this format)

Originally Posted By: Sapphire Rose

(...)

The mental contact was abruptly severed, only the ephemeral sound of a long, moaning sigh lingering in its wake.

Chance felt the stream of power, the link that connected her with Sapphire which came totally unexpected for the young witch. Underneath her skin the Legion trembled with anticipation like a predator ready to pounce. Her skin burned and twitched and Chance felt that something was wrong.

The moment Sapphire’s mind touched their target the revelation of it’s buried secret made Chance gasp. She tensed with exertion and tried to hold on without breaking her concentration but it was too much. The true face of the horror revealed Chance eyes widened staring at Sapphire the only word she could fathom to speak choked in her throat, „No…“, which came out more like a whimper.

The Legion triumphantly roared and unleashed hell upon Chance’s body taking control of her as restraints and chains got severed. The young witch had never experienced such loss of control before and the only thing she could do was to watch in horror as her body transformed and changed under the Legions whim.

Mature

Click to reveal..

She drew Sapphire closer with uncanny strength and lust pressing her lips violenty against the superhumanly beautiful Elan. Taloned hands held the impossibly shaped woman locked tightly against the writhing body of the young witch as the Legion’s control reshaped Chance’s body to accomodate for it’s needs and wants. The robe she wore ripped asunder as large leathery wings ‚broke’ through her back enveloping the two ‚lovers’, skin shifted and changed from human flesh to demonhide.

Tears flowed down Chance’s cheeks tears both born of fear and relief. Her lustfilled mind – an experience she had never felt before and never dared to hope of ever experiencing – hungrily demanded more making her body hump devilishly against Sapphire’s perfectly shaped figure. Unable to restrain herself Chance’s hands explored the Elan’s heavenly body her talons cutting skin and exposing flesh and blood which she hungrily licked and sucked up. Reaching for Sapphire’s humongous breasts Chance’s lips nibbled away on the creamy flesh her wicked tongue which was split like a snake’s exploring Sapphire’s nipples with fervour and determination.

Somewhere deep inside Chance screamed in outrage, anger and frustration – she didn’t want this and yet desired it so much. She didn’t know anymore what was right or wrong only lust and desire was left of her. And it felt so good…

"Very well. I've saved the remains of several of the drones so that you can ascertaint their origins. Both the Captain and I are unharmed." When the security people left he piled up the robots in a pile and nodded and called the ship. "Zade this is Lieutenant commander Saotome, I need an analysis of several assassin drones done. Set it up in a secure area as at least one contained high grade explosives, protect the ship but I want them analyzed."

He shifted to another frequency and hailed Lieutenant commander Terrance. "Amanda, We have a problem. The head of security is possessed by a powerful demon. Sapphire and Chance are incommunicado, I need you to try to find a way to separate the demon and the man. Or barring that prove conclusively it cannot be done and let me know."

Kat maintained his pose at the internally delivered request and paid the taxi in cash as he got out at the club. He deliberately ignored the cabbie pocketing a larger sum than he was owed, he could always track him down later if necessary.

*I'll do what I can, but he could be almost anywhere.*

Tapping his way into the club, he took a seat close to the door, and began his scan for the man. Starting with the top of the building he started looking for him room by room, but going through the walls as well in case of hidden passages or rooms.

Her unearthly beauty, crafted of dream and fantasy, tore and broke under the demonic strength of the Legion's lustful onslaught and with but a thought, Sapphire restored it to perfection, to suffer - to yield to - that terrible embrace once more.

She rode the desire roaring between her and Chance and the Legion, subtly easing the Legion away, leaving it unfulfilled. She answered the young witch's lust and desire with her own, showing Chance in a way that could not be denied, that desire, in and of itself, was not an evil thing.

Mature

Click to reveal..

She raised a gentle hand, wiping the tears of rage and frustration away from blazing eyes of the twisted and hulking form the Legion had inflicted on its jailer, meeting them unflinchingly, though her breasts and flanks bore her own tears, crimson tears. Her arm went around the demon's neck, guiding its mouth to hers, entwining the forked tongue with her own as her other hand reached lower, deft fingers entering the nether opening between parted thighs.

Don't feel shame or guilt at desire, Chance-love, never that! But rage at what the Legion makes of it, of your desire. The Legion are but echoes of true demons, with no form, no substance of its own. The hands that hold me, they are not their hands, but yours. Do you wish to hurt me or caress me? The lust-desire the Legion feels, it is not its desire, but yours. It is up to you to decide what you find desirable. Do you want to dominate and inflict pain or want to accept honest pleasure, freely given? The Legion tries to hide it, deny it, but the choice is entirely yours.*

The sympathetic, seductive thought-voice held no artifice - bound so closely, lies were not possible between the Psion and the Witch. Bodies held so closely, powers bound together in an overwhelming gestalt, it was nearly impossible to tell were one began and the other ended. Though its chains had slackened, the Legion began to find itself being set aside, unable to come between the rising tides of desire Sapphire and Chance were sharing.

*The Legion's chains have slackened and it believes it runs free, but you/we still hold the ends, Chance-Love-Self. While it runs around with its illusion of freedom, you/us are provided with an opportunity, provided you are willing. We can look inside its dungeon, to find what you really desire, what you really want, without your view being tainted with the Legion's malice. The way will be dark, but you are not alone. I will be with you for every step and will light the way.*

Unnoticed between their physical embrace and mental caress, the air around Chance and Sapphire began to glow, pulsating with an indigo incandescence that held all the mysterious promise of twilight. The sourceless luminescence grew and grew, brighter than the noon-day sun.

On board the starship, between the two of them, Sapphire managed to help Chance build chains to bind the Legion more completely, giving of strength and affection whatever was needed. It didn't happen quickly, but slowly the two of them managed what was needed, at last locking the legion out, though still wrapped in an intimate embrace.

Below, on the surface, completely unaware of what was happening above, Kat began to scan the area around the pub to see where the planetary security head had transported himself too. He started at the top of the building, which was two stories high, and while checking every level, found his way to a chamber under the wine celler and under that chamber, was empty room, save for a large 8 foot tall crystal in the center of the room. At the moment, his query was standing there, and talking to the crystal, and a voice was replying to him.

As to Kaien, Amanda replied on that same frequency. "It might be possible, might not, but if it is, likely some sort of magic is required. Also, your being reinforced, Zade is going to be there shortly to help protect and guard the Captain from any additional possible assassinations."

"Understood, she's meditating peacefully now, we should be ok, but I'm continuing my mission."

The power Xydaran Exemplar nodded and closed the channel. They were really playing musical crew members at the moment and he wondered what wisdom there was in allowing the ship's computer to be away from the ship. It wasn't his call in the end and besides, she would not learn if she didn't experience.

He awaited Zade's arrival patiently, though most of his attention was tuned to the area around their room and the building, trying to keep Captain Daylan safe.

Mild Mature content

Click to reveal..

Sapphire’s ephemeral voice was reassuring and soothing on Chance’s tormented soul. Slowly she regained something akin to control with the unearthly beautiful Elan. She still felt waves of desire and lust surge through her but these were pleasurable and welcomed unlike the Legion-induced emotions. A liberating scream followed after Chance released all her pent up frustration and held back emotions in one mighty orgasmic spasm.

Chance collapsed in Sapphire’s arms who saw how the demonic shape Chance was assuming slowly reverted, relinquishing human flesh with each passing second. Soon Chance resembled herself again, only her eyes remained with their demonic eering yellowish glow. A moment of silence followed in which Chance felt how she regained control of her body as the Gestalt of their union slowly vanished. She felt her lungs draw fresh air, felt her muscles tingling as she regained a sense of self and with it the ability to move under her own power… but something was wrong, different. Her eyes carefully examined her arms searching for any sign of the demonic flesh that was covering her just moments ago. She traced with her fingers over her shoulders, then her breasts continuing down to her abdomens and legs. Everything felt normal… like human flesh yet something was off. Chance stood up taking a step backwards when something on her back bumped with the ceiling. She looked up, surprised at the difference in height. Her head was still as far away as ever from the ceiling, yet she had bumped with her back on something. Frantically she turned around to make out what the obstruction was when she saw the leathery hide of batlike wings from the corner of her eyes. She froze with her arms clutched against her chest. Her breathing increased again as she felt how something was constricting her. Slowly she realized what had happened, her union with Sapphire – even though it felt liberating and empowering was bought with a heavy toll. Large batlike wings spread from her back which she couldn’t force back no matter how hard she tried.

„Oh no…!“, she started to cry collapsing on her knees burying her hands in her face. „Nononono…“

A moment later, the ship's Avatar had beamed down to the surface, her manner was still rather formal, but she was scanning the room and the area around them as soon as she arrived. She was wearing the Galactic League uniform and she saluted Kaien when she arrived. "Greetings sir, are you aware that this room has been bugged?"

Meanwhile, on board the ship, the situation with Chance and Sapphire had shifted more to one of normalcy, though not quite completely. Though Chance remained rather distressed over the present situation she was in, she was the one in control now, with the Legion firmly chained once more.

Sapphire knelt in front of the distraught witch, pulling her cheek to her bare bosom to comfort her. Despite the ordeal they had just suffered - and delighted in - there was no hesitancy in the fantasy-figured Elan's gentle touch, the only signs of what they had done were her glorious nudity and smears of vivid crimson blood painting her flanks. And even the blood was fading, clumping into beads and drifting away under her feather-light telekinetic touch. Being naked didn't appear to concern her in the least.

"Shhh, Chance, don't let the Legion cause you despair." Sapphire ran her hands through Chance's hair with tender care, pressing full lips to her forehead in a soothing kiss. "This was a victory. The Legion tried to steal your desire, put you took it back for your own and placed them back in chains as well. Wings? Pfft! A petty bit of vengeance, a battle scar - don't give them the satisfaction. Take what they try to inflict on you and make it your own."

"Besides," Sapphire added, a playing lilt to her innately seductive voice as she ran a feathery caress across the leathery wings, "the wings are rather becoming, like a dark cloak. Lots of races have them - the Teganese of the Raven Systems have dark wings too."

As Sapphire tried to comfort the distressed witch, the Legion once again rising up against the soothing emotions she tried to project, she sent out her mind to Kaien, Kataran, and Layel, updating her status. *A... potential crisis has been averted. What does Nami want us to do now? I think there are two women up here who want to have 'words' with the erstwhile head of security, but we will continue overwatch and be the reserve unit if that is what Nami prefers.*

„But I’m not a Tegenese! I’m human!“, Chance protested with tears in her eyes. She had never felt like this before not even before she had become… what she became. There was still an echo of the liberating elation but it got quickly replaced by her fears and inhibitions. Unlike Sapphire Chance wasn’t a creature of desire and delight, she was exceptionally strongwilled, at least concerning her ability to hold the Legion within her at bay.

But Sapphire’s words were true, too. Even now she could feel that instead of giving the Legion more control over her the chains had reinforced and keeping them under control felt easier, less restraining. „I look more like a demon every day, Sapphire… I don’t know if I can bare this burden.“

The prospect of being able to fly wasn’t as alluring as it sounded from Sapphire’s perfect lips. Chance was confused and partially overwhelmed by this experience. She had never been closer to another being like that and she could still feel Sapphire’s presence in her mind and in her body. Chance’s eyes followed the lines of Sapphire’s beautifully shaped body as she tried to find a sense of self again. She felt alien inside her own body and yet as comfortable as never before.

„I’m… I’m having trouble telling what is going on with me, Sapphire… I can still feel you inside me… and… and I…“, she didn’t know how to address the matter. Was she in love with the Elan? Was this love?

Kaien registered the mental note from Sapphire. "She is still meditating, when she finishes, I'll have her contact you with your orders, until then, continue scanning for possible threats and relaying their locations. Let's make it look like we aren't suspicious or onto him yet."

On the surface, with the Captain and Commander. "I can overload, remove or alter all the ones I can detect, though it is always possible there may be others beyond my ability to detect them, if they are based on mystical or some other arcane methods." Even as she replies, she suits words to actions, disabling most of the bugs present.

Meanwhile, back aboard the Ship, the Sapphire and Chance were both interacting when there was a request to enter the room. Amanda, or at least one of her duplicates, had been alerted and dispatched by the ship's systems, it was after all her job to be alert to and deal with the crew's physical and psychological issues.

With a bit of thought, Layal could think of a reason or two why a crystal might be used. Several advanced forms of faster then light communication, at least those that weren't based on telepathy, used crystal resonance, and even the telepathic methods often used crystal enhancement systems. Furthermore, some of the universe's more unusual and rare lifeforms were somehow crystalline based instead of carbon based.

In this case, however, as he moved into the room, invisible to almost all forms of detection, he was able to overhear the pulse responses from the crystal translated into sound.

"So the Galactic League units have arrived? Have you tested them?"

"Some of them, Commander, we attempted to assassinate the Captain, she barely needed to act, her guard proved unusually capable. Our scanners indicate his telekinetic potential has few limits. However.. " He paused to check the wrist-comp he had on. "Their ship's Avatar just knocked out all our observation bugs in a single EMP burst. These new sentient ships the Galactic League are dispatching are proving to be a pain. Additionally, their Engineer, is the Legendary T'aeg, he's already disabled all the sabotage devices we had in orbit, and is presently upgrading all of the orbital satellites we were seeking to take out. We don't know much about the others involved, but.. I did not expect them to be this capable, Commander."

In a tone of light reproach, a reply came from the crystal. "The League never fields individuals who are less then extra-ordinary, you may not have expected this.. but I did. The data transfer you prepared is complete. Now, you know what I want you to do, we already discussed it last time, carry out your orders, and see to it you are not discovered."

"Yes, Commander." His tone was respectful, as he saluted the crystal.

And with that, the crystal, which had been glowing, went silent, leaving the agent alone in the room, or so he thought. He waited for several minutes, and his eyes turned a gleaming red, then he drew several runes in the air, which began to glow... and suddenly a horrible voice spoke into the air, somehow contained by the runes so as to remain undetected by the instruments in this room.

In a voice somehow seeming to covey horror and pain, the symbols spoke. "Well done, Te'zaith, you remain undetected by either power? Your host under control?

In voice somehow different from the earlier one he responded to the transmission with, similar in horror, but easier to bear on the ears, as he appeared to weep tears of blood. "Yes, my Lord, everything is moving according to plan."

"Good...we are preparing our.. wait! Something is wrong.. I sense another living presence...you are being watched... find them and destroy them, quickly." And the runes vanished in a flare of black and hateful fire as the agent turned around in alarm..

Click to reveal..

Initiative roll required Layle.. you need to beat his roll of 19 if you want to be able to act before he does.

Meanwhile, just a few moments after Zade took out all of the bugs that were in the room, there was a knock at the door, and Lady Tanya Malen requested permission to enter the room. "The Council has been informed, the various envoys and diplomats are even now gathered, we await Captain Daylan, as soon as she is ready."

Layel's eyes focused on the the Head of Security as he spoke, smirking at how easy this was going, and mentally sending to Captain Daylan, Kaien, Kataran, and Sapphire.

*Report: The Head of Security is definitely a spy. He's right now contacting his Emerald superiors, and it looks like he and they have been attempting to sabotage the planetary defenses and... wait- they tried to take you out, Captain- never mind. Sounds like you're fine then.*

Then the enemy agent, finished, and paused. *Hmm... hes done, but he isn't leaving. Hold on--!*

This last thought shot out as the Head underwent demonization, and the dangerous new situation appeared. *Oy. Look's like the Head of Security is possessed by a demon, and there's a third, DEMONIC side involved here, as the Head-Demon is speaking to. So that new-- Hell! How'd the demon on the other end know I'm here!? I've been found, I'll try to handle myself, but I request magical backup.*

With that, he steadied himself into a combat martial art stance, intending to gauge his foe before a possible retreat.

Click to reveal..
(20:20:55) ChatBot: (Layel) rolls 1d20 and gets 15.

(20:21:07) (Layel): 15+3 = 18

(20:21:13) (Layel): just missed it

Namiah hadn't really been listening to the conversation, but when she heard Tanya's voice, she tuned in just enough to hear Tanya make the announcement she'd been waiting for. She straightened out of her slight slump and opened her eyes. What she saw made her frown.

"Zade, what are you doing here?" she asked the young woman. There was true concern in her voice as she stood up. "Why are you surface-side?"

Sapphire brush an ephemeral kiss across Chance's lips, then pressing two slender fingers to them to still her protests. The psionic goddess might have been prevented from reading the witch's thoughts, but she could still read her body language. "It is what is, Chance. Don't worry about defining it or giving it a name, just enjoy it."

Perfect lips curved enticingly, easing another concern "And you don't look like a demon to me. You look like you with sable wings. Look at me, Chance. I'm an Elan, but really, I look no different than a Human or one of the Ren or the natives of Orion Seven. The universe is a big place. One woman's demon is another's angel."

Then one of the lovely Amandas entered, alerted by Scheherazade. Sapphire flashed her a conspiratorial smile, then glanced at Chance, asking her silently if she wished to explain the event.

"Unforeseen consequences have unfolded, Amanda, but I think they have been dealt with," Sapphire assured the graceful doctor with a negligently devastating grin.

Which Layel proved to be a lie with his next message through the mental com-network Sapphire had established.

Originally Posted By: Layel
*Oy. Look's like the Head of Security is possessed by a demon, and there's a third, DEMONIC side involved here, as the Head-Demon is speaking to. So that new-- Hell! How'd the demon on the other end know I'm here!? I've been found, I'll try to handle myself, but I request magical backup.*

Sigh. Work here is never done. The last ship I was assigned to was far more accommodating. "Well, Chance, are you up for teaching a petty and annoying demon a lesson? Assuming of course, that Amanda here is willing to postpone your inevitable check-up." The heavy-lidded look she gave Amanda was fully confident that the doctor would agree with her.

Enjoy it?, Chance’s heart was beating fast and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Sapphire’s words were soothing and reassuring, she didn’t judge her and accepted her as who she was. A very new and unknown experience for the young witch. She had lived in seclusion ever since she got bestowed with this burden and had never known any pleasures or luxury.

Chance was still trying to adjust to the recent changes when Sapphire addressed her again. She didn’t really hear what Sapphire was saying, her eyes were glued to the Elan’s beautiful features, especially her perfectly curved and luscious lips. No matter what Sapphire said, it must’ve been good or true and she eagerly nodded if it only meant to spent more time with her. „I’m… I’m ready.“, Chance stuttered giving Amanda a brief sideglance. „I’m ok… I’m ok.“, she kept repeating.

• 2 weeks later...

Kat patched the events with the Head of Security into the mental network so that any could tap into them if the wished. As Layel's presence was announced he adressed Commander Kaien directly *Sir, Layel may require immediate assistance, if the Captain is out of immediate threat. Can you 'port there directly from this sensory data or do you need the coordinates as well?*

• 2 months later...

His eyes still glowing red, the possessed human held out his hands a moment, then he fell over, unconsious, as his body was surrounded by red sulferic smoke. A black scaled demon with a pair of blood red horns, and large bat-like wings formed in the room. As it did, it gestured to the walls and roof, several glowing symbols shaped on the walls, floor and roof. "Wherever and whatever you are, that should seal you in, mortal."

"Shall it?"

With the wry comment, Layel appeared right in front of the demon as he began a sudden attack. The demon reacted in shock, but Layel launched a strong snap kick to the chest, his ghostly foot going for a solid impact.

Click to reveal..

Attack Roll w/ Strike:

1d20+10=26

Damage DC 25

Layel would now be visible to the demon, but still Insubstantial.

Originally Posted By: Namiah Daylan
Namiah hadn't really been listening to the conversation, but when she heard Tanya's voice, she tuned in just enough to hear Tanya make the announcement she'd been waiting for. She straightened out of her slight slump and opened her eyes. What she saw made her frown.

"Zade, what are you doing here?" she asked the young woman. There was true concern in her voice as she stood up. "Why are you surface-side?"

"Part of my programing is to protect Captain and crew, you were in danger, and being spied upon, I have acted to remove the electronic spies, and my physical presense increases your safety by 83.72%." She responded to Namiah's question. "Although, I estimate it could be increased by another 71.39% if I was to reconfigure my physical matrix around you as armor, Captain."

Kaien looked at Zade. "Is that really an advisable course of action Zade?

"While not doing so puts the Captain at risk, doing so risks our teammates and our ship."

He knew there were some redundancies on the ship, but the death of the AI would be something that would cripple the ship completely at what could be a critical juncture.

Originally Posted By: Layel Haete
"Shall it?"

With the wry comment, Layel appeared right in front of the demon as he began a sudden attack. The demon reacted in shock, but Layel launched a strong snap kick to the chest, his ghostly foot going for a solid impact.

Click to reveal..

Attack Roll w/ Strike:
1d20+10=26

Damage DC 25

Layel would now be visible to the demon, but still Insubstantial.

Making his attack on the demon, Layel made an appearance, and his strike knocked the creature against one of the nearby walls. "So.. it is one of the League... time to test you then." It was suddenly surrounded by an aura of fire, and made a gesture toward Layel, and allowed him a moment to make a mystical probe. "Ah.. out of phase are you.. time to take another step then."

Click to reveal..

OOC: Ok, Sapphire and Chance are the only one's who can step in at the moment, no one else is avalible to reinforce, or entirely aware of Layle's situation, so I'm giving them the opertunity.

Archived