Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Chapter 4: Silent Lucidity

Joani

I've got a cigar for you.. Travis, to his credit, did not verbalize the decidedly inappropriate comment. "Umm, actually I dunno, I came over to see how you were doing. Lame huh? I guess we should find out what kind of dumb decisions these guys have made while we were gone."

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Probably," Ronnie said without rancor, smiling at him. It was a new smile, rather soft and somewhat pretty. Some of the pain fled, just because he cared about her enough to show that he cared. Still, they had work to do. Still with that beautiful smile on her face, she leaned around him and waved at Adrian and Juno, asking them to come over.

Tim was a little worried when the two came back with guns pointed at their back. Something funny had happened while Ronnie and travis were gone. When travis explained about his brain's 'little' problem, Tim shrugged. So you got your mind wiped. At least you're still alive.

Ronnie's desire for a cigar only enhanced his need for another cigarette.

"I acquired a pack of cigarettes." Tim said to her. "They let me smoke in the Rose Garden."

Tom turns to Travis and Ronnie, "Most people have agreed to work for the new League of Nations, at least until the aliens have been dealt with. After that we'll see what happens. I take it you're no closer to a definite solution to your mysterious past?"

"No. It's more complicated than just memory loss too, this was done to me." He hesitated not sure if he wanted to discuss this here and now, "At least some of it may have been done at my request." He let the words dangle there unexplained, he couldn't have explained if he had wanted to anyways.

Tom shrugs, "Well I'd assume that you wouldn't do something so drastic on a whim, so you must have had a reasonable reason to do so. Perhaps you shouldn't poke about it too much if that was the case?"

Archived