Aberrant: 200X - I'ma XWF Fightah!

Bombshell

Hiya everyone!

I just found out from Agent Orange (okay, his name is Jacob Orang, but I've always called him Orange) that I have a Silver Circle undercard match at Havoc in Havana, in the later half of June. So far, I'm facing some little guy named Backstab, so I don't think I have to worry about fire.

I've been living with my ex-girlfriend since I erupted, and even though I have a small amount of money from an earlier endorsement deal, I still feel like a mooch. Agent Orange has practically been begging me to take anything since I lost my chance at the NHL, so I settled on the XWF's rather generous offer. Playboy's was even more generous, but I ain't ready for that yet.

As a side note, does anyone have an idea about a ring name for me? That isn't completely stupid or a rip-off of Knockout's? I have a few ideas kicking aroung, but in sports, you either earn your nickname, or have it given to you by others, and I feel sort of like a heel choosing my own. The XWF creative staff keeps making noises about Knockout Two or TKO the Total Knockout, and I want something else, almost anything else. So far the best I can come up with is Jason Sensation, which I'm sure can also be mocked mercilessly.

Anyway, maybe I'll see some of you there.

And hopefully I won't have a wardrobe malfunction.

Click to reveal..
I'm planning to start the XWF thread later, Open to anyone.

Good luck with that one. One of my friends keeps pushing me to join the XWF so let me know how it works out for you.

giving yourself a guys name while in the body of a woman is just setting yourself up for mockery. How about something like "Artemis, Mistress of War (or Battle)" or "The Amazing (or Awesome or something like that) Amazon"?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived