Aberrant: Dead Rising - What She Hath Wrought [Mature] [Complete]

Dawn OOC

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
"Yeah, because you've mentioned 'we four' so much tonight," Jo said, spinning, her eyes blazing. "Jill and I were here first! If you're going to marry any of us, it should her or I! But we don't 'touch your soul,' do we?"
James replied, "Not Jill or you, Jill and you!"

James took a deep breath and continued, "I've been thinking about this for weeks..." Long before V entered

Originally Posted By: Violet
"She is right, James. I recklessly invaded your territory - but I think you owe her at least an apology. I never kept my intentions secret. My status was always clear but you're trying to change that now.", Violet was exhausted but determined to get this settled before it got out of hand.

"Go! talk to both of them. I see you at the meeting. We finish our conversation later. I told you what was on my mind." for now.
James nodded and said, "You're right."

To Jo, James says, "This isn't the way I'd planned on presenting this idea, and I've made a mess of things."

"Fuck yes, you have!" JoAnna snapped angrily. "I love how you didn't bother to address this before Violet but you were thinking about it for weeks. And you tell her first. Come on! I'm not dumb, James!

"You can't trust that she's with you, you have to marry her?" JoAnna was on a whirlwind, and she wasn't stopping. "Come on! She's planning to be a stripper. That's going to bother a lot of guys, to leer at your wife. One of your wives, even!

"And you still haven't mentioned why you'd want us when you can have someone touch your soul," Jo finished. "Seriously... am I supposed to be able to match that? Or am I just warming you up for her now?"

James replied forcefully, "I didn't tell her first, I told FOX first!"

James paused, visibly drew his thoughts together and continued, "Let me rephrase that. I already ran the idea past Fox. He's the law, he's also the guy with the power to marry. If he'd said it was legal then it'd be legal." James grimaced ruefully, "Problem is he didn't say so. But he also didn't say 'no' and he didn't actively dislike or oppose the idea either, it was just unexpected. He's going to come around." *And Violet can talk birds out of trees.*

"As for the why of all this..." [James dropped his last point of juice on Seduction]

James walked up to JoAnna and looked in her eyes, "Jo, I love you. I want you in my life and in my bed. I want you running things while I'm not here and I'm not opposed to taking orders when I am. I want to raise children with you. Hell, I want to help raise our grand-children. I have enough canned powered baby food to... never mind."

"I promised I'd never walk away and I meant that. You are my mate. In here..." James tapped his head, "... we're already married and we have been for months. What's been missing is Fox."

"If we'd met Violet a month from now then you and me and Jill would already be married, and the three of us would have invited her into our family... which is pretty much what did happen. This isn't a competition."

"It isn't a compettion for you," JoAnna snapped. After a second, she looked surprised at her own words. But she didn't take them back. "You're the guy here. If there was another guy in our family, then it wouldn't be so bad. But we're sharing you. And that's part of the problem; I feel like she's the 'alpha' female, but I was here first!"

Jo looked tired suddenly. "I love you too, James. Even now, when I'm madder at you than I've ever been, I want you. So if you want us around, we have to work something out.

"And who said I wanted babies? If you implant anything in me, I want it to be superpowers, not a spawn."

James shrugged helplessly, there were larger issues here than he could deal with right now. Adding another guy was just crazy talk... and not having babies wasn't a conversation he wanted to have. Actions spoke louder than words and pointing out Jo's actions and words conflicted would just lead to another fight.

Instead James hugged Jo. He said, "We will work something out. I botched, thoroughly, completely, stupidly, totally, the way I brought this up. I am very sorry. I'd meant the idea to be something to bring us together, not..."

James sighed and added, "I think there's a saying about not making decisions when you're tired or hungry. We're both tired..." and naked "...let's go back to bed and get some sleep. Fox has called a meeting in an hour or so, I don't know what about but it sounded grim."

Violet had covered herself in the meantime listening to the conversation between James and Jo. She wasn't quite sure what to think or say. Jo was right and James seemed to have lost his grip on the situation ever since she invaded their lives.

It has only been 4 days since she met James and the sisters... 4 days only for her to destroy an alliance they forged months ago when the world had officially ended.

The truth was - if it wasn't for James she would've cared less now. That was the old Violet though. Whatever was going on with her, not only her powers had increased but also the way she thought about the future.

She felt the urge to add something to the conversation but then again things would take a turn to her favor, just like that. This was a fight James had to fight not her. It wasn't about Violet in the first place, even if she was the cause for the quarrel.

When James came back Violet smiled at him but kept her thoughts to herself. She needed rest now, they would talk again later.

Archived