Aberrant: Dead Rising - What She Hath Wrought [Mature] [Complete]

Dawn OOC

The club was still in its early stages, but it had come far. The two long stages had partially been built, and one could see the shape of the bar forming. Tables were getting stacked in a corner, and there were a number of chairs and bar stools, all carefully collected by Violet herself.

It wasn't ready just yet but it was still Violet's place, a sanctuary from the madness of the world.

Right now, it was even more so than that. JoAnna leaned against a wall, her eyes brightening when she saw them. "Hey, Violet." Her smile faded a bit as she took a better look at her friend. "Is something wrong? You look really rattled. I heard there was trouble, but you're safe now." She looked confused, as if she'd believed that James' presence would really make everything better. Maybe that was true, for her.

Violet gave James another kiss before he put her gently on her feet again. Taking a deep breath she smiled at Jo trying to wash away her concern. "I'm alright, Jo - physically at least. But I think I need to change a few things for the future. That mission was a mistake and people are starting to talk. I'm useless against Zoms anyway. I know nothing about fighting and I prefer to stay away from them as far away as possible."

Violet tried to relax more by leaning against James' broad chest. For the first time since they knew her Violet appeared to be vulnerable and lost in thoughts - more like if she was Jennifer.

"People are going crazy when I'm around and... and I'm not even sure if I can or want to do something against it. A part of me craves the attention I cause. No matter if that's subconsciously or me actually doing it. The offer I made to those men was genuine. I just wasn't prepared that they would try to go for it right away. I suppose it doesn't really matter what I say as long as someone believes I'm talking to him. But I can't stay here locked away from everything. I need to participate in life - I want to feel alive. At least I've got you. Without you I would wither... or succumb to my urges. I don't want that to happen."

Violet sighed before she answered. "There were three men - you saw them when you picked me up. The Captain took care of it though but not before they 'approached' me and Jules. I wanted to give her some more privacy with the funeral and asked the guys to move along, but they didn't want to leave. So I offered them to make it up for them once I opened the club."

She swallowed making a short dramatic pause before she continued, "They didn't take the offer though. They didn't want to wait. I wanted to protect Jules because they thought she had been bitten and... and told them that if they had what it takes to please me I'd be theirs. The first guy I kissed and sent him to dreamland. I tricked the other two into fighting eachother implying that the winner would take me as his prize. I left out the part about him needing to beat you, though. I just wanted to buy us some time to get away from there. Then I screamed for help."

Violet seemed to shrink a little in James' embrace. She was obviously fighting with conflicting emotions.

James wondered, *Huh? Dreamland with a kiss? Reassure now. Questions later.*

James enfolded Violet in a strong hug while he debated what to say. After a few moments he said,

"More than three I think. There were a dozen men there. OK... lecture time. Jo has heard this before and now it's your turn."

"The first rule is, 'Stay alive.' Whatever you have to say, or do, do it and don't look back. So don't regret whatever you did back there, I think you handled it pretty well."

"The second rule is 'We're a family, lean on me.' So dump as much of this on me as you can. Violet, if you're feeling the need to say something like 'My boy-friend will kill you if you take this any further', then you're already past the point where I will."

"Violet, before anyone hurts you they'd better step over my dead body because if they don't then I'm going to be stepping over theirs."

From his emotional tone James was stating what he considered to be the literal truth.

James paused to see how she was reacting to all this.

James' reassurance gave her strength and her smile slowly returned. Looking up at him there was something he hasn't seen yet in Violet's eyes. She looked at him with the certainty that she'd always be there for him. She wanted to tell him that she loved him and that he gave her a reason to live in these times. Not just 'live' but truly be alive but the words failed her. Instead she changed the subject, taking James' offer to 'dump'.

"I haven't told you guys yet, but the Captain was the next thing I had to a family before I met you. I feel obliged to give him back what he has done for me. He provided me with this place, with a retreat that is far larger than most people have for themselves. He gives me special privileges and I don't want to thank him by causing trouble with my presence. He doesn't deserve that. I just don't know what I should do? People are frustrated out there. Not only because of what has happened to their live and families - they're frustrated because of us. We didn't turn - we became. I can feel their jealousy. I can feel their grief... and I could do something to change that.", she enjoyed the tight embrace of James' arms. Placing her hands on his broad chest she traced her fingers along the outline of his muscular pecs.

"With your help I could turn this club into something really special. And I'm not thinking about the shows only. If the underprivileged get some special treatment from us girls here, it boosts their morale. I was thinking about employing some women who'd be willing to share their bed with some of the men. Give them a privat place, no obligations, just intimacy for an hour or two and then leave and remember why they live. There is no man out there who doesn't want to get into my or Jo's and Jill's pants. We could use that to our benefit. What do you think?"

Quote:
"With your help I could turn this club into something really special. And I'm not thinking about the shows only. If the underprivileged get some special treatment from us girls here, it boosts their morale. I was thinking about employing some women who'd be willing to share their bed with some of the men. Give them a privat place, no obligations, just intimacy for an hour or two and then leave and remember why they live. There is no man out there who doesn't want to get into my or Jo's and Jill's pants. We could use that to our benefit. What do you think?"
With Violet's hands on him it was a struggle to think. However James still considered,

*Is she really suggesting we open a men's club and become pimps?*

*Where would we find women willing to do this? Rhonda perhaps? She seems like she needs to punish herself.*

*There's an element of the Wild West to all this. Most of the money went to the tradesmen, including saloon operators. They had a massive sex imbalance there too as I recall. Besides, V would handle talking people into things.*

*Wow does V feel good.*

*So I'd what? Bounce? That would mean I wouldn't be doing all that much salvaging any more... but I already have a tanker truck of gas with stabilizer salted away. And enough weapons to arm this entire compound. And enough diapers for my children and my children's children. I could live off the cached stuff for years. Thank god for Wal-Mart distribution centers.*

*I should probably be staying closer to the girls anyway with the internal problem's Fox has and those other raiders out there.*

*Wait, is this even a good idea? This would raise the ire of... all the bible thumpers that are already pissed at us. West society was pretty stable, and the brutal fact is V is probably right.*

*Besides, it's not like you have a choice. Look at how Jo is waiting on edge. She REALLY wants to get back on the stage. No real point in standing in the way when they want it this badly.*

James answered slowly,

"OK. I'm in. There will be problems, but we'll work them out."

Violet smiled broadly at James flashing her perfect white teeth. Her smile could stop armies and break the willpower of the most steadfast. Maybe it was her forthrightness that gave it more 'magic'.

She squirmed playfully in his arms giving him a good view of her abundant assets generating a deep display of cleavage. "You're just awesome, James. I thank you so much.", her hands wandered up to his neck tracing their path to the outside reaching for his wide shoulders. Then she slowly followed the thick veins feeding James' impressive biceps where she rested her hands for the moment.

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips expecting him to kiss her.

Click to reveal..
Activating her Megas - Seduction, Seductive Looks

James kissed Violet deeply and lost himself in her. With one hand he grabbed her ass and pressed their pelvises together, with the other he held her head to keep their lips locked.

After a moment he heard a loud "Ahem!" and looked up to see JoAnna standing closer with a twinkle in her eye. She said, "Shower?"

Kissing James was close to a divine experience for Violet. It washed away all the cruelties she had to witness during the day. The killed woman, the torn arm, the burnt child at the scar and the conflict with the men - everything. It faded away into the background. This was her sanctuary and she would defend it at all cost.

James attraction had increased and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Maybe it was the way he held her, maybe the authority of his voice or simply his awesome body. Whatever it was, she didn't care as long as it made her feel even better. She could feel her body respond to his caress, kicking herself into sexual overdrive when JoAnna interrupted them.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey - I guess I got carried away there."

Smiling at JoAnna Violet gave her a wink and then looked at James. "Yes, a shower is what I wanted and still want. James, would you take JoAnna upstairs while I prepare to shower? I want you guys to watch me, it turns me on.", there was a mysterious smile on Violet's face and it suggested a lot.

Click to reveal..
Seduction and Seductive Looks activated directed at James

Whatever Violet did set fire to his blood. What James wanted to do was tear Violet's clothes off and take her right there. With an effort of will he stepped away and refocussed on JoAnna.

Directing lustful eyes on Jo he could felt something, a primal 'I want you' message. [seduction On]

James strode over to JoAnna, kissed her deeply, then picked her up and walked upstairs and into the shower room.

(Willpower point to refocus...)

Violet followed them upstairs smiling at herself. She loved this side of James most. It was like being caged with a wild beast. She was exerting control over him, teasing him, giving him some of what he wanted, what he needed and at the same time neglecting it to him. There was no telling when he would lose control, when he stopped caring about her words and just be his true self, unfiltered by rationale or conscience. The rush she felt when she knew he tapped on that carnal energy rooted deep in the smallest yet most powerful part of our brains drove her lust to unknown heights.

Upstairs she moved on to the showers leaving the door open so both James and Jo could watch her undress. Naturally Violet wasn't wearing too much. The microskirt she was wearing could be easily mistaken for a belt. The thong she wore underneath was always exposed in some way. Her top was desperately outmatched in its attempt to cover her huge breasts. All it managed to do was to create a deep cleavage. Violet's wild mane always managed to fall in a way that suggested sex. A lose strand fell right into her cleavage almost forcing someone that saw her to lock his eyes there. Sometimes it was just the way it cascaded down her back accentuating her curves. It triggered the desire to touch her.

Violet bent forward unclasping the topmost buckle of her overknee boots and slowly stripped them off. The show she was performing put most emphasis on displaying her dramatic figure. After she was done with that she slowly arched her back and reached with her arms over her chest and carefully lifted the top inch by inch. Her breasts bulged ominously until she reached a point where they got released from their confinement finally free for James and Jo to watch in her full glory.

Turning around Violet discarded the top presenting her nice derrier to her lovers. One arm was across her huge breasts in a vain attempt to cover them, her upper body way half turned towards them and her hair just tickled the top half of her juicy butt. She flashed another smile at James and waited for what seemed to last for an eternity to him.

Violet closed her eyes breathing in the laden atmosphere of the setting. She could feel the sexual energy rising and increasing to an inevitable climax, like a vulcano about to erupt. Riding the wave she knew it was only a matter of seconds before James would lose his mind - the anticipation was almost palpable and unbearable to endure. She too needed release as much as he needed it.

Click to reveal..
Emp. Manip. is active but only to increase her ability to share the emotional overload that is about to be unleashed

Having started first, James and Jo had reached the bedroom first and started getting undressed before Violet started. Very quickly it became clear Violet wasn't 'getting undressed', she was performing a striptease.

James felt himself get hotter and hotter watching her, but two could play at that game. Jo was at hand, and willing, and half naked... James started caressing her while looking over her shoulder at Violet. Violet could watch the two of them have sex while she showered.

While his hands were all over JoAnna and had already stripped her naked, James couldn't tear his eyes away from Violet. On some level it felt wrong to let one girlfriend get him hot and bothered and then take it out on another. Like maybe he wasn't being fair to JoAnna, she was his lover, not a sex toy.

Jo was also ready, eager, and there... and James was painfully erect with his pants around his ankles. Faced with falling over if he tried walking over to Violet, James put his hands under JoAnna's ass, lifted her up, spread her legs and impaled her on himself.

Violet watched James from the corner of her eyes trying to keep herself in his field of vision as she continued her 'show'. It was clear by now that the shower was just a front but who said they couldn't shower later?

Violet bend down as she removed her overknee boots pushing her round and tight ass up in the process giving James a good look of where he wanted to be. She turned around as she erected herself to full height again letting her arms fall down making her large breasts bounce slightly. As she came closer to the two lovers she quietly started to hum a melody.

Reaching the bed she let herself fall on her fours like a big cat and carefully kissed JoAnna, still humming the tune. After what seemed an eternity of a long passionate kiss Violet slowly retreated again from JoAnna pushing herself up again on her knees - then she started to sing.

Tonight

I want to give it all to you

In the darkness

Theres so much I wanna do

And tonight

I want to lay at your feet

Cause boy I was made for you

And boy, you were made for me

She slowly let her hands wander up her thighs over her flat stomach and reached slowly for her large breasts.

I was made for lovin you, baby

You were made for lovin me

And I cant get enough of you baby

Can you get enough of me

La-da-da

Her hands cupped her breasts giving her nipples a tight squeeze making them erect in the process. Her hands kept pushing her breasts to form a deep cleavage as she slowly gyrated her pelvis to the tune.

Tonight

I want to see it in your eyes

And feel the magic

Theres something that drives me wild

And tonight

Were gonna make it all come true

Cause boy I was made for you

And boy, you were made for me

One hand slowly drifted back down to her crotch carefully fingering over her vulva, teasing herself. Violet closed her eyes as she continued to sing.

I was made for lovin you, baby

You were made for lovin me

And I cant get enough of you baby

Can you get enough of me

La-da-da.

Tonight

I want to give it all to you

In the darkness

Theres so much I wanna do

Click to reveal..
The song is performed using the Voice First two dice are Megas (10d10.hits(7)=4) = 4 suxx, -1 QP, total Pool at 23

It was good JoAnna was ready, willing, and enjoying herself because with Violet setting fire to James' blood he probably couldn't have stopped. It was all he could do to walk the two of them over to the bed and lay her down on her back... with him still inside her.

As he watched Violet come closer, play with herself, and sing James set up a rhythm thrusting himself inside of JoAnna. She was gasping in ecstasy before he did. Finally he was able to relax and some semblance of rationality came back to him with the thought, *Three person interactions are difficult.*

Violet watched the two lovers while she kept dancing slowly to the song. She loved how the light fell on the two beautiful bodies. How shadows accentuated highlights revealing perfectly sculpted muscles and soft womanly curves in interaction. It was the pinnacle of sensuality of eroticism to her.

Just a little bit longer, baby.

Violet breathed in the atmosphere and slowly settled down again to meet with JoAnna. Her gasps and ecstasy made Violet wild and she gave her another passionate kiss. JoAnna had to gasp yet again for air when Violet pulled back again almost losing consciousness because of lack of oxygen. James could feel that JoAnna was reaching her limits.

Violet crawled on her fours to James and positioned herself behind him slowly caressing the sides of his back with her fingertips while she kissed his spine until she reached his neck. Her hands wandered over his broad shoulders and suddenly she reached around to embrace him and pulled herself closer. Now that she had access to his pecs she started slowly to tease him with her nails in circling motions while she carefully nibbled at his earlobes with her tongue.

James could feel how her large breasts pressed against his back, how her hips kept gyrating all the time as if she craved to feel him inside her.

“Finish her off, James.”, whispered Violet huskily to him and her eyes flashed brightly violet with carnal hunger.

Originally Posted By: Violet
“Finish her off, James.”, whispered Violet huskily to him and her eyes flashed brightly violet with carnal hunger.
James wasn't able to focus enough to retort JoAnna had already 'finished' several times. wink

Beneath him Jo was out of her mind with ecstasy. James was focused on thrusting into Jo and on Violet. With Violet on his back James got a mental picture of the two of them in a few minutes with positions reversed. Him behind Violet with hips gyrating and that image was enough to let him climax. James shouted and stilled as he felt himself empty into JoAnna.

Violet held fast on James' broad frame. She loved this part the most, when he let go and their bodies convulsed vibrating with life. She felt his huge muscles tense surging even larger for a few seconds before he relaxed completely and collapsed on JoAnna.

Taking advantage of the moment Violet wrapped herself around James almost like a snake letting JoAnna slowly slip out of him while she positioned herself between his legs. Using her superhuman strength she lifted James a tiny bit backward to get better access at his half deflated member. She nibbled a bit around the tip of its head tasting the last few drops of semen and hummed satisfied.

He was still lubricated enough so she placed him between her huge tits and kept him locked there waiting for his strength and stamina to return while she looked up at him with a wicked grin in her face licking her lips seductively.

James looked down at what Violet was doing and rakishly raised an eye brow as if to say 'What are you doing you naughty girl, that doesn't go there'... and as always, his breath was taken away with Violet's shear erotic beauty. This was compounded by the way she held herself, and of course the way she was holding him too.

Even after everything he'd done with JoAnna he *still* wanted Violet, and would have even if she hadn't been 'toying' with him. With that realization James felt something sexual click into place. It was like flexing a muscle he hadn't realized was there and Violet came into focus.

[seduction On Violet]

James kissed JoAnna on the forehead and then showed three fingers out to Violet, then two, then one, and at zero his member came fully erect again.

Violet’s plan was coming to fruition. James was taken by surprise and loved the expression in his face. As long as she could keep him off guard this game could go on forever. His breathing got erratic and then quickened again as he struggled for control. Violet looked down into her cleavage and giggled briefly as she wrapped her breasts around his flaccid member. He’ll love this

She wanted to take it slow and tease him with that act but all of a sudden the pace changed. James did something, she wasn’t quite sure what it was but it practically incited her then his member stiffened again with a vengeance. She looked up at him with a look of surprise and carnal lust that made her eyes flash violet with quantum energy. It briefly reminded him of the old Violet and he could see that she was caught between confusion and insatiable lust.

Violet directed her attention at the object of her desire and got down with a full speed BJ on James disregarding everyone around her. She felt light headed and lost track of time as she rode the emotional wave again relaying it to JoAnna and James using her powers while a tiny rational part in her brain warned her about going too far. She didn’t want to lose control but this felt so unbelievably good.

Click to reveal..
Activating Emp. Manip. and using it on James and JoAnna to spike their lust and arousal – rolls and QP needed?

JoAnna opened her eyes in surprise at what she was/was-not feeling and then started gasping again as the sensations rolled over her.

James gave an inarticulate shout of frustration/joy/pleasure. He had wanted/planned to be inside Violet but he didn't want the current sensation to end, not even for the moment it'd take to alter positions. Being on top of JoAnna just made things more complicated.

James felt himself climax at Violet's attentions and at the same time felt JoAnna shuttering below him.

Violet only slowly came back to her senses through the haze of her own pleasure and arousal. What did just happened? She had really lost track of time for a moment there and couldn’t recall a thing.

An intense feeling of warmth spread through her body as waves of pleasure echoed through her body. It tingled in her forehead and when she opened her eyes they glowed intensely – even more than before. Slowly the room got lid by light that spread from Violet’s body.

JoAnna didn’t realize that since she was slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep as her body simply couldn’t keep up with the strain both James and Violet had put on her. She was after all ‘only’ human.

“What did just happen, James? You… you turned me on like never before. I completely lost it.”, Violet wasn’t aware that she was glowing with a warm inner light. It made her features even more unreal and her eyes had an intensity that went beyond anything James had ever seen before.

Click to reveal..
3QP spent on Emp. Manip and witness my new superpower! Bioluminiscence! Yay me! QP-Total at 21

James carefully rolled himself and Violet off of JoAnna, and then pulled Violet up besides him. James replied,

"I... you're glowing." He looked around and then added, "It looks good on you."

James slowly ran his fingers over Violet's skin, playfully checking to see if the glow rubbed off or cast shadows or could be cupped.

James thought out loud, "You're glowing and I feel great, not tired at all. I think we both just got a power up. Looking more and more like sex increases our powers. JoAnna will be thrilled, sex magic is real."

"But what did you do?", there was a mixture of fear and curiosity in her eyes which glowed even more intense than before. While James explored her body with his hands he did find out that she was glowing all over with a nice and soothing light which did much to enhance her features. Violet seemed oblivious to this change.

"James... I lost control there for a second. It kinda scared me.", she rested her head against his chest for comfort. She wasn't upset or anything, just confused and surprised.

James decided he liked the 'glow' but struggled to find an answer to Violet's question as he said,

"It was like finding a muscle I didn't realize I'd had. Like you can control the way your eyes focus. You... came into focus."

Very much aware he was doing a poor job of describing it James started again, "It's... sexual, primal, and sort of an awareness. 'I'm a man. You're a woman. You'd make a good mate.'"

James continued to stroke Violet to explore her 'glow' but feeling himself recover he added with a devilish gleam in his eye, "I guess the only way to explain it is by demonstration."

[seduction On]

The pattern of his fingers on Violet didn't really change... except that it did.

Violet eyes widened as she felt James' fingers wander over her body sending chills down her spine. She automatically adjusted her position to give him better access to those parts she wanted him to touch and focus on.

"Oh my... James. You're doing it again.", she looked at him and her eyes glowed even more intense as did the rest of her body. Violet reached with her hands for his face holding it in her palms with careful almost worshipping caress and then kissed him intensively with utmost passion.

Her juices flowed and she was ready like never before. She wanted him to love her, she wanted him to hold her and never let go.

Click to reveal..
Activate Seduction and Seductive Looks; -2QP, 19 Pool left

James had intended to take his time and use his new ability to tease Violet for a while. It didn't work that way. One moment he was lightly stroking her, the next he was returning a passionate kiss, and then his blood caught fire and he rolled on top of her.

The thought *Gasoline doesn't burn, it explodes* crossed his mind and then James pushed rational thought aside.

James surged into Violet, withdrew, lifted her ankles above his shoulders and surged into her again. He gripped her hips and set a rhythm of force and lust that went on forever.

Violet had lost track of time. It was as if James perfectly complimented what she needed, what she wanted and he didn’t stop. Every time she thought he was done or she couldn’t go on any more he came back with a vengeance leaving her little room to recover – but honestly she didn’t care.

They were on fire, hot intensive fire and with it her inner glow got more and more intense in affirmation of James’ wonderful ministration until the room was highly lit. He erupted with the force of a Vulcan and she held on to him like there was no tomorrow. After what seemed to be yet the most intense climax they both reached Violet collapsed completely exhausted unable to control her muscles anymore. She looked at James through hazy eyes and smiled weakly – “I love you”

She was completely dedicated to him – he was her saviour, the one that brought peace to her mind.

With her last erg of strength Violet rolled to the side and exhaled deeply and with it her glow slowly faded. Her body was still on fire but now all she could do was watching it burn. “How…?”, she was still unable to comprehend what just happened. They had never burned so much energy in so little time – it was like they augmented each other and there was no ‘stop’ button.

James gave an exhausted look back and replied, "I love you too." James let his hand rest on Violet but carefully stayed away from her 'good' parts.

James commented at random, "I think our souls touched."

Then after a moment he added, "That was amazing. How do you feel?"

Violet reached for his arm and vainly tried to pull him closer to spoon her. James responded accordingly and laid himself gently next to her letting her rest her head on his large biceps while his other arm rested on her waist with his hand circling playfully around her navel.

"I... I can't describe it, love. It was the most intense session we've ever had. You knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed and most especially how. How did you do that?"

Her voice was strained and labored interrupted by short gasps for air.

James suppressed the temptation to move his hand further up or down and explore more than Violet's navel. He was out of juice, she was out of breath, it'd be embarrassingly futile and/or actively dangerous. He thought a moment and glanced over at JoAnna who was still asleep. Then he answered,

"I think that's it exactly. I reflexively knew what you wanted. As for how... it was sort of like focusing your eye muscles on something. It was just... obvious. Definitely a useful power. I wonder..." smile

*I wonder if it's useful in combat? Dodge the zom before it moves? Burns juice like mad so probably not. How about out of bedroom?*

James added, "And how about you? You were glowing. So... we both found new depths?" wink

*And she's gasping for breath but I'm not. I feel stronger too. More evidence that sex with Violet unlocks power.*

She tried to turn a little to see his face but felt too weak to actually do more than breathing and talking. Althoug talking was exhausting enough - she had spent almost all her energy, a little more and she would've changed back to Jennifer.

"Glowing? I didn't. What do you mean - if you're talking about how I feel then glowing actually comes very close to it.", she managed to laugh weakly but had to gasp for air again. Violet didn't thought that she could get so close to being tired or exhausted again. It seemed ever since she changed that nothing could wind her down. James prooved her wrong.

"I don't know if I can make it to that meeting in time... you completely wasted me but I want to go there. We need to talk and we need to make plans for our own future, James.", she wanted to say more but ran out of breath. She tried but it ended in another gasp and she had to take a break. Violet was not only exhausted, there seemed to be a lot on her mind.

James replied, "No, I meant actually glowing. I mentioned this before but we were distracted. Just rest a bit love."

James absently traced Violet's navel and then his hand went totally still has a thought occurred to him.

*Violet is almost unconscious. As Jennifer she would have hit dream land long ago. And her birth control is via V's powers. So... in theory... if Jen and I had sex with my new power eventually she'd sleep without turning into Violet. Then if the timing were right in the morning she'd wake up pregnant.*

*...Careful there. That's treading on dangerous territory. You've never tried to replace the girls' pills with aspirin.*

*That would have been cheating.*

*And this wouldn't be?*

*...Not if there was "consent". Sex with Jen carries some obvious risks... I don't think this quite goes over the line.*

*...But it's pretty close though. Maybe I should think on this one in the daylight.*

To distract himself from this line of thought James asked, "What's on your mind?"

"It's about Priest.", she managed to say after she had slowly calmed down. Her breathing got less labored and her body seemed to relax better now that her inner glow was fading away.

"I talked with him... wanted to find out what he was about and why he considers me a threat.", she waited a moment before she found the right words to continue.

"Please don't jump to any conclusions my love. He did nothing but talk to me. He pointed out something that... you should know because I fear that, too.", she had finally managed to shift her position to lay on her back again with her head still resting on his arm. Her eyes were searching his as she continued, "I told him about how I was before I met you and how abusive I could get. The old Violet just took what she wanted to sate her hunger. I can still feel that hunger - not right now but it's always there. It is like I'm addicted to... this", she was obvious with what she meant.

"I don't want to lose you or the sisters - honestly. But I'm afraid I could do something stupid... when I'm tempted or you're gone for too long. I don't want that. Priest asked me to stay away from his family. He is actually afraid I could just take what I wanted. I'm afraid I could lose control again.", James could tell by her voice and her eyes that Violet really struggled with that.

"I could change back to Jennifer... but I don't want that. I don't like being her."

James tensed a bit at Priest's name but relaxed as Violet detailed what the issues were. He waited until Violet was done, considered for a bit, then replied,

"I think what you're saying is your powers are a double edged sword. You're beautiful, and you're empathic, so you don't just attract strong emotions. You feel them, and echo and amplify them."

"That can be great, like now..." James traced Violet's navel again but didn't let his hand 'stray'. It was obvious what 'now' was and they were both tired, "...and it can cause problems. Someone throws a pass, you get caught in an empathic loop, and one thing leads to another."

James paused then continued in a serious tone, "Two things come to mind. The first is Jennifer. I don't like running from trouble but I do it anyway. You should get in the habit of switching to her."

James switched topics and added in a lighter tone, "And speaking of Jennifer we really should 'test' this new ability of mine on her. Purely in the interests of science of course." whistle

James got serious again and said, "The other thing is... we could we make our relationship more public. That wouldn't break any loops but it'd hopefully head off situations that could cause them."

"Or more specifically, we could get married." James paused to see how V was taking this.

JoAnna stood up suddenly, pulling a blanket with her as she moved and covering herself. "I'm going to get a nap, in another room, where I can't hear you talking about your plans for your future, together," she said, her voice hot with anger. "Good night."

Head high, she started for the door and out of the room.

Originally Posted By: Courier

James paused then continued in a serious tone, "Two things come to mind. The first is Jennifer. I don't like running from trouble but I do it anyway. You should get in the habit of switching to her."

James switched topics and added in a lighter tone, "And speaking of Jennifer we really should 'test' this new ability of mine on her. Purely in the interests of science of course." whistle

"No!", Violet managed to say with a bit more force. "I don't want to 'get in the habit' switching to her. It's like being blind and deaf. She's... I don't like being her.", her brows furrowed, Violet was clearly very emotional about that part.

Originally Posted By: Courier

James got serious again and said, "The other thing is... we could we make our relationship more public. That wouldn't break any loops but it'd hopefully head off situations that could cause them."

"Or more specifically, we could get married." James paused to see how V was taking this.

"Married?", she answered still a bit upset by his other idea. "I don't know if...", Violet couldn't finish her sentence when Jo stood up and spoke up.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
JoAnna stood up suddenly, pulling a blanket with her as she moved and covering herself. "I'm going to get a nap, in another room, where I can't hear you talking about your plans for your future, together," she said, her voice hot with anger. "Good night."

...that solves anything, James. Being married doesn't protect us from envious eyes and thoughts. It solves nothing - it's just a status and who honestly cares these days now?", Violet thought but didn't speak it out loud. She was too weak to go after Jo but she still felt that she was hurt.

"You've hurt her feelings, James." I'm sorry, Jo

For once James' bluntness got a little on Violet's nerves. He would have to make it up to the sisters. Marriage wouldn't solve anything, if not it would make matters more complicated - at least from her perspective.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC

Genuinely upset, James said, "That's our future! 'We' as in we four!"

"She is right, James. I recklessly invaded your territory - but I think you owe her at least an apology. I never kept my intentions secret. My status was always clear but you're trying to change that now.", Violet was exhausted but determined to get this settled before it got out of hand.

"Go! talk to both of them. I see you at the meeting. We finish our conversation later. I told you what was on my mind." for now.

Archived