Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): In the Shadows of the City - Chapter 1, session 2a ( KSK)

Justin OOC

A cerberus flanked by three lesser hounds walks out from around the corner and breathed a fireball straight at Lindh. Reacting out of reflex she showed Kaori aside and Ken down to the ground as the Fireball shot overhead. She got up and snapped off an arrow, missing the cerberus but killing the smaller one outright.

"Dammit." She quickly gets between the Cerberus and Ken, ready to protect him.

(Roll initiative and your actions. All hounds can be reached for melee combat, as can all PC's.)

Ken was clearly out of sort and reacted leadenly to the oncoming threat. He slowly got to his feet and prepared to defend himself.

Click to reveal..

Initiative:(22:43:04) ChatBot: (Adrian) rolls 2d6 and gets 2,1+4=7

(22:43:21) ChatBot: (Adrian) rolls 4d6 and gets 3,2,1,2

Defense 1 5+4=9

Defense 2 3+4-1=6

Man, I just want to die!

Onimaru hacks deep into the Cerberus, but it doesn't go down. It snaps at her with two of its heads and misses narrowly. The Third head breathes fire directly at her at pointblank range, and misses her, singing only the tips of her hair.

Lindh takes a hit meant for Ken from one of the lesser hounds, and Skye deftly dodges the final one, and readies for more.

Kaori easily strikes the heads from the Cerberus and manages to dodge one last attack from the snake head on the tail before it dies. Ifalls down and she lands easily on her feet. Seeing the Cerberus go down and start to dissipate, the remaining hounds start to beat a hasty retreat.

"Oh, thank the ancestors," Skye whispered under her breath as the Cerberus fell dead. Though she didn't feel very good about it, she swung her fan at the retreating hounds. They might be running now, but they could also still kill unarmed humans. She had to do it.

"KamaKazi!" she cried. "Wrath of the Western Wind!"

Click to reveal..

1d6=1, 1d6=3, 1d6=4, 1d6=3, 1d6=6, 1d6=5

Attack: 1,3 + 6 = 10

Defense 1: 4,3 + 6 = 13

Defense 2: 6,5 + 6 = 17

Lindh nots to Ken and pushes him back for a moment. She looses two arrows striking both hounds and dissipating them before they'd gone fifty yards. She looks back to Ken and nods. "I'm fine master. My wounds will heal in time, Not at the rate they have in th past, but enough that I can still fight."

Archived