Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Ikaris: Dragonspine Encounters

Justin OOC

Valerie could feel the roar of the Cabbit all over from where she was standing near Ibis and Saito, pressing her luck and energy reserves Valerie pushed herself to the limit as she almost instantly disappears from view and her steps could be seen on the ground approaching Kai, Lily and Rath.

The constant column of steps comes to a stop in front of Kai and Lily, looking directly at Zaraki and Archer. Releasing the SdZ, she stands in a defensive posture looking directly at Archer, breathing heavily her shoulders heaving with every breath in. "Leave! Before what happened to that Dragon happens to you too." Valerie points with the SdZ directly at Archer "Any help to a conscience less monster like Zaraki makes you our enemy."

Gathering energy inside the SdZ, Valerie points it intently at Archer. "This spear can and will pierce the heavens if you stand on our way, so I once again say. Leave."

(OOC: Yeah, Val didn't heard a word of what Archer said >_> She just wants him to get the hell away)

Georgi understood Zaraki's actions. The rock-like giant was a warrior who fought for his side. The fight was now over.

"Valerie!" Georgi said, lowering his weapon. "A request for a suspension of hostilities has been asked for, and I intend to see that it is so."

Georgi turns to Archer: "Quarter will be given, for now. But the next time we meet on the field of battle, we will settle this." Georgi popped out the clip and began to snap .50 caliber rounds into it. "I expect you to hold on to your part of the deal." He pulled the charging handle back with a mechanical click. "If not, you will spend the rest of your life wondering where and when the end will come."

Lawrence grabbed on to his guardian as it appeared next to Lily's body. He knelt down to check on her while the robot got in a defensive position. Lawrence and his robot were unharmed in the fight, but others had nearly died. He'd let his selfish feelings get in the way of what he was supposed to do, and that was protect Lily. He could continue to fight now but it would probably kill Lily. "Yes, leave." Lawrence said, not looking at Archer.

Archer looks back to the three who'd spoken and nods. "So be it then. I will give you the two days to the hotsprings and a further week. Then the hunt begins again." He turns his back to them while helping Zaraki walk. He stops for a moment to pick up Zaraki's severed arm and sword and then vanishes with little fanfare.

(((OOC this ends this session. 8 cp to everyone.)))

Archived