Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - The other Rooftop, Valerie and Akina

Justin OOC

Akina arrives on the Rooftop of the other building where Valerie is. "Valerie we should talk you know." She walks over to the younger student and lays a hand on her shoulder.

"I can help you Valerie, but you have to tell me what is wrong. This world is being destroyed, but it doesn't have to be. There's still time to stop it. We can Save the world, but we're going to need your help. The Legacy your parents left for you is one that can alter the fate of entire worlds, one we need here and on Ikaris if we're to save Amane and everyone else."

She sits down next to Valerie and sighs. "I've told you how you can help us, how can I help you?"

Valerie sobbed bitterly onto her own lap. "Everything I touch gets turned to ash, it has happened twice already." Valerie looks up at Akina, the woman is so strange to her never having seen her before but she talks to her like they had been together for years.

"My world dissapeared behind me, everything I have ever loved has either died or vanished, sometimes both." clutching her knees to her chest once again, all of her words are soft whispers, whispers she knew Akina could hear just like the old President had been able to hear them. "My best friend was an assasin who cared more for her mission than of any person she met in them. She turned on us when her perception of the world shifted."

"My friends had all lived in Tokyo, and it's now a funeral pyre, a viking funeral for a city that didn't need one. Nobody should have seen what happened in here in their life." Valerie had tears streaking down her face, her words were incoherent at points showing barefaced the disturbed state of mind she was in.

Taking the SdZ from her sleeve, and an amulet given to her in the past she shows them to Akina. "What can this porcelain doll do to save the world Akina-chan?"

Akina touches the Amulet and her doe-brown eyes seem to shimmer with a golden gleam. "Become more."

White Light envelops them both as The dormant Amulet is awakened. Power surges through Valerie, strengthening her, reinforcing her, mind body and spirit. The light fades and Akina smiles.

"You have never been a Doll Valerie. Your are human just like all the other students I've tended these last three years. Yes you have implants that mark you as different, that allow you to stand out, but at your core you're human, the same as Georgi, the Same as Kai, and now, the same as me."

She smiles and strokes Valerie's hair. "I cannot change the past, but the future is yet to be written. "Will you take up the pen, or will you stand aside and let the dreams your parent had for you die and fade to nothingness?"

Valerie could feel the light envelope her in warmth, a warmth she could remember from the embrace of her own mother when she was a child.

Valerie looked around herself, the light gathers around her and seems to literally seep into her body, making her feel rejuvinated to the core. Taking the amulet from Akina's hands she put it around her neck once more. "No, I will not let anything like this happen again."

Good, now before we go back to the others and help the surviving students, Memorize this incantation. Do not think upon it now, but when you truly need it, recite it. You likely will only be able to cast it once, but be careful. This incantation is among the most powerful ever uttered, controlling a spell that is universally regarded as too dangerous to cast."

She smiles. "You have what it takes though."

She takes a breath and recites the incantation.

"Darkness beyond Twilight,

Crimson beyond blood that flows.

Buried in the Stream of time where your power grows.

I Pledge myself to conquer all the fools who stand

before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hands.

Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed

by the power you and I possess...

DRAGON SLAVE!"

Akina's eyes gleam a brilliant golden color then return to their normal yellow. "I'm counting on you to protect Kai Valerie. He's going somewhere I cannot follow. Him and Lily and probably the others as well. The world where you'll be going is a world where Magic reigns supreme. You may have up till now used only your cybernetic abilities, but The Magic within you is awake now. It will serve you well."

"Thank you Akina-chan. I will make sure to make use of it only during emergencies...." bowing deeply to Akina, she wipes the left over tears from her eyes with the bandages on her arm.

"Where are the others, Akina-chan? I really want to see the students that did make it." Valerie looked forward with a new light in her eyes, she felt much better. "Maybe I will be able to help calm them down."

Well the Prince and Princess are up on the other roof, along with his Servant, I dispatched Saito, Ibis, and Georgi to start rounding up the teachers and faculty so we could explain things to the. They and the rest of the students are curently in the auditorium. I was thinking of calling them out here to the new "quad" so they can be fully apprised of things. What do you think?"

"Sounds like something I should help with..." Val got up. "After all, if I'm correct about this situation, we need some form of leadership and Coach Georgi and the other teachers will have more authority in the eyes of the students than the CRT Captains."

Val realizes suddenly who she is talking to for a moment. "Oh! Not that they don't have a commanding presence or are good leaders!" Val closed her eyes and just lifted her hands infront of her red face. "It's just...Students react better to faculty, yeah that's it."

I know Valerie, even now, I'm still a student of Jindai High. Granted I am no longer Atsushi Hayami, but I will still do my part, so come on."

She chuckles "Besides, no one in Satoshi except perhaps Ryoma will gainsay him anything now that his lineage is known. If he wants to go on living as student, I'd say it's a good bet he'd be allowed to, the same as all of you. You do not have to help in all these battles, you can go back to a normal ife if you choose."

Archived