Seph OOC

I appear to have unintentionally started a pattern. That's pretty cool, I'm glad to see other people pick up on it. I thought it would be a cool way to do a character profile that functioned as an IC and OOC tool.

However, the image I used is pretty ghetto, though, so if anyone with better Shop skills than I feels like doing a different logo, I'd be more than happy to adopt it, myself. If I had the necessary skills, I would have replaced a few of those tiles with the symbols of various nova groups: the Project Utopia symbol, T2M, the Teragen, DeVries, etc. Whether or not that's a good idea to anyone else is up to them.

Also, kudos to Aušrine's player, who took my ball and fucking ran it in for a touchdown and then ran it back again. Way to make the rest of us look like we showed up for Prom in a tuxedo t-shirt. That's one excellent motherfucking profile.

As the creator, and player, of Aušrine (also of Kazuo "Kurusu" Kanai): thanks, Seph! That profile took right around 12 hours to complete (no lie).

I only did it that way because Aušrine has Influence:5 and is thus a world-wide media icon. As such, if there really was such a thing as "Novapedia" it only made sense that someone like Aušrine would have a small fan-created novel in place of a boring old profile.

In regards to the logo, I'll see what I can cook up on Photoshop, but my time is sparse and I make no promises. Also, I'm a lazy bastard, so even if my time wasn't sparse, I still wouldn't make any promises. wink

P.S.

Props to you for coming with the 'pedia idea in the first place. Brilliant idea.

Archived