Mr Fox

Hello all,

I have decided to start a new Aberrant game. It will start with a bit of a mystery that will lead to the ongoing plot. The game will begin in 2007, and will be almost completely canon at the game's beginning. I am a very flexible ST, so if the game departs from canon due to the character's impact on the world that is fine. There will be a bit of stargate flavor to the mystery, which is where the departure from canon comes in.

I have 2 definite, and 2 possible players already, I'm looking for 6 total. So I have between 2 and 4 slots open for anyone that might be interested in joining.

I've sent a pm to Chosen to see about running the game here on this site. That would be my preference.

A little more info:

I would like those interested in playing to put a good bit of thought into the pre-eruption aspect of their characters, instead of just being all about what powers they want. Most of the table top games I've run have lasted multiple years. I'm hoping this game will be a long running one as well, which means that character development is important to me.

If you are intersted, drop a reply in the topic. Once I hear back from Chosen, I'll post more info on the game.

I should know by Tues which folks are definite.

I just heard back from Chosen, and we've been graciously offered a place to hold the game here on Nprime. As soon as the topic is set up, I'll start posting about character creation, and setting info.

Pre-Eruption eh? Hmmmm ... can we "build" our latent with more/less than the standard build as long as we finish the jump/stumble/crawl to novadom on budget?

Just curious as I've built 7-11 clerks (poor Jeremy Williams, for those who remember), as well as people like Neil Preston (who were luckier than most). I don't mean to be a mechanics Mavin - I want a feel for what the world is going to be like. laugh

Chosen has graciously opened a topic for us:

Aberrant: The Long March

I still need to find out about one player who asked to join in, but you guys that have posted have first dibs on the available slots. Check out the game thread for further details.

Players list: (Unless someone decides to drop out. I'll go with the first to post from the original topic gets the slot.)

Thoranon (was one of the definites, I mentioned)

White Rat

Jimmy Boothe

Li Ai Jun Yen

Emily Williamson

Neil Preston

Dr. Bradford, I'd love to have you in the game, especially since I've enjoyed playing in your game so much, but I think 6 characters is my limit. If anyone drops, their slot will be yours if you still want in at that point.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived