Aberrant: 2011 - Medium Rare With No Time to Spare

Long Pig Johnny

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero
Just so The Paramancer won't give live birth here on the Opnet, let me send you a PM with a location were you and I can go at it without interference. I'm not afraid of a freak like you, little boy. Come if you dare.

Wait, you're weak and cowardly. I'll bring a book. I expect to be disappointed.

Are you kidding? I want tickets for this! Both of you have had my head hitting the keyboard since you popped into this thread.

What, now you're worried?

You were all ready to call a group known for disappearing novas to "deal with the problem", and now you're worried about him? A little late for that, don't you think?

As for Emerald, she's a big girl. If she can taunt someone on the Internet who's a known nova, she can handle the consequences.

Paramanter, its never to late to reach out to the living. Its only too late when they are dead.

Mind you, a nova comes up to me and says "I kill and eat people", I'm going to call the people whose job it is to protect me from such hazards. That's common sense.

It's Paramancer, and I already did my reaching out. Don't worry about that.

Dustbin wants to go it alone, that's ultimately his choice. Emerald wants to go taunting novas on websites knowing that they're novas and assuming it's no biggie, that's her choice. I care a lot, but there are limits, just like everyone else.

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
And you people mock me. You sit here and chat with a cannibal and one who encourages cannibalism.

Disgusting.

Oh, thank the Gods, Alptraum's here. Because it's just been that kind of day all around. Now if only I'd thought to save Liberteen's handy applicable smiley.

Chimera....it's really a moot point, since whether or not he has the ABILITY to eat animals, he clearly has no predilection to do so.

Actually, that'd just make him more dangerous, since he'd be able to lay low for long periods of time, only to strike again at a later date.

So Dustbin, what happened on the Emerald front?

Archived