Exalted: Shards of Hope - General Discussion

Dave ST

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting on Lily since Rysha is speaking with her. I don't want to interrupt a conversation.

You guys feel free to RP, consider the interlude a stand alone fiction separate from the main plot, so it will count as XP when the next tally is done up.

Peleps Ahroun will eventually provide you guys with some answers for questions that you have. I'm just trying not to railroad you into A,B,C,D with no opportunity for RP and fun time.

Hey Dave...hee. I read your update, and only just now realized you might have had something specific in mind for the clothes we found.

Eeee. Sorry. You can always kick me when that happens, and I'll go back and edit. smile

Also, by "Dynast patrician," he surely doesn't mean Mei? smile

Not at all. I included the clothes thing to once again try to show the difference between his personality and Quinns and how Quinn seems to always be 'babysitting' him in terms of maturity. Makes you wonder how Peleps is the 'Boss' eh?

Had it been up to Ahroun, yes, the ladies would most likely be in dental floss and half shell coconuts. wink Thank Quinn later. Heh.

And yes... he means Mei.

When Ahroun and Callum finish dick waving we can move on to the visiting of Elsbeth. smile If you guys like we can just run that as a separate fiction.

If you have suggestions or want to start just lemme know or just start it. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Mew. Sorry. I have a question for the PC's.

After a discussion with Rev about the topography of the area around the town, I discovered that we can't really get there in the whirlwind without being pretty obvious about it. There's no convenient forest or natural obscurement or cover we could exploit.

So!

The question is: Do we want to expose ourselves as Solars and go in, sorcery blazing? Or would we prefer to take the long walk, and just say bye to our oracular friend more privately?

That said, I'd be happy to start the fic, and will do so immediately after this is answered.

I'm alive and kicking, though the last week has been more than a little mad-cap; still recovering from having to go out of town on very short notice, which does crappy things when one is both in school and working.

Anyway, I'm definitely still a player (and do check the forums daily, though usually just the once a day unless I'm doing better than usual).

I'm alive and kicking, though the last week has been more than a little mad-cap; still recovering from having to go out of town on very short notice, which does crappy things when one is both in school and working.

Anyway, I'm definitely still a player (and do check the forums daily, though usually just the once a day unless I'm doing better than usual).

• 2 months later...

Archived