Aberrant: 2011 - Out of the Hospital

Libertyne

Originally Posted By: Primal
OR she's gonna get sick of you fucking with her, split you from your nose to your cunt, and leave you in a ditch where the authorities can boggle over why such a grisly murder is punctuated by a penguin shoved in your ass.

I like the outfit.

I never said I didn't like the damn outfit. She said I didn't like it. Or at least, she implied that. frown It's a nice suit, she looks great in it, and to judge by the reaction of those inclined toward women, she's sexy as hell.

Please don't kill me and stuff a penguin up my ass. Please!!! See, my eyes look just like this right now, I'm pleading so hard:
pdeyes.jpg

Originally Posted By: White Widow
I could be the first person in history to come on to Liberteen and not get a flirtatious response.

To be fair, you caught me at a rather unique time. I was in the hospital and less than twenty-four hours from learning that I'd killed someone. To say nothing of the fact that your post at the time was both a reference to the incident in question as well as the act itself.

That said. That's how you really dress, huh? wink

Originally Posted By: White Widow
I mix business and pleasure very rarely.

I guess I kind of lucked out, what with my business being pleasure and all. blushgrin

Originally Posted By: Lina
Uhg. I probably should have given adequate indication that I was joking.. Sorry. frown

Not a problem. smile No harm.

You were in hospital? I suddenly feel like I've been living under a rock for the last six months... which isn't much of a stretch from reality (I really should get into the habit of watching the news). I'm glad you're okay, and I'm sorry you had to do what you had to do, it must be especially hard on someone with your kind of spirit.

You probably have people falling over themselves to help you anyhow, but let me add my voice to the chorus. If you ever need anything, I'll be around.

Archived