Catalyst

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
I am hardly a threat. Killing people is stupid. Why would I do it? I have no desire to spend my time in prison.

Amateur.

Quote:
But, tweaking your tender sensibilities when it comes to ramming a screwdriver up the anus of a kitten and letting it die slowly and horribly, that is simply fun.

I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, tweaking your tender sensibilities when it comes to ramming a screwdriver up the anus of a kitten and letting it die slowly and horribly, that is simply fun.

Are you trying to be shocking? I guess you are, but you're coming off kinda flat. You might want to work on that, if you ever want to actually be considered threatening or evil or whatever you're trying for. See? I can't even tell what you're trying to do.

Hmph. I happen to like kittens.

Particularly when served with new potatoes and fresh greens.

In any case, snuffing the lives of such small, helpless creatures merely for shock value is a waste of time. Surely you can find more interesting prey, and a more challenging method of sport suited to your talents and predilections.

I've created my own version of a "drinking game" (that's what you American's call it, no?).

Every time one of you posts a stupid little piece calling attention to yourself and how special you are I go out and kill a dog or a cat.

Originally Posted By: Rosemarie
Back to the original topic, education is a marvellous thing. I used it to shred my father's theories on art history in my first undergraduate year. smile

Congratulations.

I'm sure a kitten has just died mewling your name.

Originally Posted By: The Jackal
Congratulations.

I'm sure a kitten has just died mewling your name.

That would be kinda cool if the kitten could talk and would actually gasp, "Rosemarie." Though "Rosebud" would be classical, right? But I think that scenario is unlikely, given the anatomical changes that would be neccesary for a cat to talk. And there's a 50% chance it was a puppy. Hey, Al, do you just kill dogs or cats, or do you do other small furries? Let me know, 'k? I'd like my predictions to be as accurate as possible.

And oh, education is overrated when you're smart enough. Give me twenty minutes, and I can learn anything I need to know. Why pay some old, white dude a billion bucks for something I can do for free at the library? And a diplomia is just a piece of paper; all it tells people is that I'm dumb enough to waste my time in school. If you wanna know what I can do, come to my shop.

Careful. He seems like a pretty boy, and you know how delicate they can be. I'd hate to see his Sunday clothes get dirty.

Not so sure about that. I'm not ugly, but I'm no Gabriel Law either.

Originally Posted By: The Coyote
True. I'll have to make sure he's got protective gear. Thanks, Jack!

Ravenshire (as a side note, what kind of name is that?), bring coveralls.

Ravenshire is my last name. First name is Daniel. I don't have a nova handle.
As for the occupational hazards of hanging out at an engineers workshop = I'll wear something appropriate.

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
As for the occupational hazards of hanging out at an engineers workshop = I'll wear something appropriate.

Make sure your outfit is nonconductive. Just to be safe.

Does this mean you're coming out here? This went from hypothetical to reality in 7 posts! Is that a record?

Originally Posted By: Primal
Aww for fucks sake, there goes another one.

Poor animals.

Hee! Al, pick a coondog! I hate those fucks! Wait, you're in somewhere not-America. Well, pick something loud and aggravating - cat, dog, horse - whatever!

Ooo, I know! A rooster. They're loud, and my aunt's chases me all the time - or he did, until I taught him what greaves are. cool

Originally Posted By: The Coyote
Make sure your outfit is nonconductive. Just to be safe.

Does this mean you're coming out here? This went from hypothetical to reality in 7 posts! Is that a record?

Nonconductive - Check smile
If the invitation still stands, I can come out this weekend. Not sure about being a record though.

Step out for a minute, and you guys go nuts. I have some catching up to do, I see.

Poor animals.

And you care because? It's not as if God doesn't kill one every time you jerk off, anyway. You've single-handedly helped Bob Barker in his quest to control the pet population.

Not so sure about that. I'm not ugly, but I'm no Gabriel Law either.

Nobody is.

Originally Posted By: Coyote
Sure, come on out! I'm always ready to show my stuff off.

Like hell. I distinctly remember a few propositions being lobbed in your direction.

My kidney still hasn't moved back to its original home.

Is there a place I can land a plane?

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Nice euphemism.

More ego masturbation.

How nice for you.

Poor animals.

And you care because? It's not as if God doesn't kill one every time you jerk off, anyway. You've single-handedly helped Bob Barker in his quest to control the pet population.

ROFL!x10^6

Originally Posted By: Coyote
Sure, come on out! I'm always ready to show my stuff off.

Like hell. I distinctly remember a few propositions being lobbed in your direction.

My kidney still hasn't moved back to its original home.

Hey, I said I was sorry!

Originally Posted By: Mech
whenever's good for you.

Was that to me? I hope it was! You can come anytime.

Wanna drive the tank?

Oh, that's right - it was your girlfriend who took the fall.

*getting serious, really truly serious* Should you be joking about that? An internet search reveals that this may not be a good idea...

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
Pride comes before the fall.

You'd know.

Oh, that's right - it was your girlfriend who took the fall.

Heh. Nice retort.

I think it's safe to say you can kiss your career in the public goodbye, girlie.

Originally Posted By: Mech
so long as it doesn't get thrown at me....

once was enough....

Nope! No tossing, please. It's the first thing I fixed after my eruption. My stepdad would have a heart attack if it was tossed, considering he already had one with I rolled it into his yard.

I guess I need to come with a health warning, huh, Jack?

I'm paid to be shocking, good sir.

Oh, I'll bet you are.

Trouble is, girl, it's hard to get paid if you're not employed, and you just said something very, very naughty to a very, very influential man.

You talk a good game, of course, but I have a feeling that's all you can do.

We'll see.

I'd like to issue an official apology to Balm's family and Team Tomorrow for an inconsiderate remark concerning the late and highly respected T2M'er.

Gabriel Law ought to be more careful what he says, however.

He's welcome to try and ruin my career, if he can. It merely shows that he has something to feel guilty about.

Archived