Aberrant: 2011 - What is up with "Dedications! "?

Catalyst

The line above wasn't that rude, but it was still kind of rude. Other things have been rude. I mean, sure the truth can fucking suck. But there is no reason that you have to say anything.

You could have just not said anything, easier than saying anything.

If I ever meet you, I want to figure out why the hell you need to be like that.

Originally Posted By: TroyLloydCampbell
The line above wasn't that rude, but it was still kind of rude.

I disagree. If she doesn't like it she doesn't need to bother the rest of with her sniveling.

Quote:
Other things have been rude. I mean, sure the truth can fucking suck. But there is no reason that you have to say anything.

Well, I'm just one of those people who have a spine. If you bother me I say so, if you're an idiot I let you know, if you have no logical niche in society and are better off feeding a lion somewhere I'll be the first person to inform you.

Why? It's my civic duty to make sure that worthless people who have nothing to contribute to this world aside from the fact that one day they'll make great fertilizer are informed of this fact. This way they may save us some time, by realizing how truly worthless they are and hop out in front of a bus or leap from a building doing mankind a favor.

Quote:
You could have just not said anything, easier than saying anything.

I could, but these people need to know the truth. My heart is just to big to allow them to go on living their lives in the dark. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.

Quote:
If I ever meet you, I want to figure out why the hell you need to be like that.

Figures. You seem like the kind of guy that would rather talk than have any sort of fun. We'll see though, I'm sure I can figure out some way to occupy that mouth of yours.

I am going to ignore commenting on the whole of your post, and just go to the last part.

Some way to occupy mouths. Now, I am not a complete idiot, so I know what is implied.

Why is the world so inclined to move so fast? This has been bothering me for a while, and maybe I just belong in the nineteen fifties, but I think a little chastity can go a long way.

I bark up your tree, but I do not bark up that tree.

Quote:
Summer, I put songs that I thought suited the people, not songs that were used to target people as those I do not like.

But hey, you want to slip in snide remarks into all threads, so who I am I to tell you otherwise?

Shhh. Adults are talking.

Quote:
Now, I am not a complete idiot, so I know what is implied.

Apparetly you are. I meant food. How would you like for me to make you dinner sometime? I know things are pretty rough on you lately with the loss of you father and all, for all the good things you do around the U.S., allow me to do something for you. Hmm?

Quote:
but I think a little chastity can go a long way.

You had me until that part. But to each their own.

Quote:
I bark up your tree, but I do not bark up that tree.

You're gay?

Oh, than if its to food, than why not?

And no, I am not gay. The first barking was for sexual preference, the second was for chastity, or lack thereof, that you may or not have. I was assuming you aren't chaste, but I was also being an idiot. Sorry if I assumed correctly.

But if you wanted to take in a dinner, as friends, that would be cool.

Quickest way to a man's heart, an all that. <eyeroll>

Quote:
And no, I am not gay.

You're dating Cat, I figured you would be by now. My bad.

Quote:
But if you wanted to take in a dinner, as friends, that would be cool.

I don't know you well enough to call you a friend, or anything else but Troy. But I suppose we'll see huh?

Originally Posted By: Catalyst
So any word when you go on a "date" with Summer?

Don't worry about it. He's a grown man.

And don't you have his phone number or something? Do you have to publicly ask? Geez... call him up.

And what does it matter, last I checked he doesn't have your name on him. Even if he did, he'd probably be thankful to get away from such a clingy thing like you.

Originally Posted By: Summer

Quickest way to a man's heart, an all that. <eyeroll>

Actually, the fastest way to a man's heart (or a woman's) is through the stomach. Going through the ribs takes too long; you only cut through them if you want the person in question to live.

Wow... that's a morbid thought. Where'd that come from?

Gabe, sugar... I may need the Med again. wink

Bah, you kids and your new movies.

*Robert hunches over and takes out the cane* Back in my days, we told stories about how there wouldn't be any jobs by the time we graduated over the camp fires, and we liked it!

We would mount our dinosaurs and go bareback miles into the desert, up a hill to go to school! You kids and your new movies, with all those special effects and makeup. Don't appreciate the classics!

Originally Posted By: Robert J. Lambert
Bah, you kids and your new movies.

*Robert hunches over and takes out the cane* Back in my days, we told stories about how there wouldn't be any jobs by the time we graduated over the camp fires, and we liked it!

We would mount our dinosaurs and go bareback miles into the desert, up a hill to go to school! You kids and your new movies, with all those special effects and makeup. Don't appreciate the classics!

Boy, knock that off! You are younger than me, damned whippersnapper!! wink

Archived