Bellator

Hi, all. I'm lookin for a couple of ideas for employment that will make good use of my powers and training. I've been working with Doctors without borders but it triggers something in me that kinda makes me want to stop doing it, at least temporarily, until i've got better control of some of my powers, and my reactions to certain stimuli. Any ideas suggested will be considered thoughtfully.

Oh. My powers include Teleportation, the ability to fire a bullet from my hand, and toughness. Add to that my combat experience and good teamwork skills.

Well, it seems you're practically built to be an elite, but if you aren't one yet there must be some reason for it. Dislike the game? You could always work with the Project or with any of the countless local governments that I'm sure would hire you as a municipal defender.

Mr. Brickman: Teleportation, I can fire a bullet from my hands, and i'm pretty tough.

I also have combat experience... lots of it. smile But I prefer to do something that doesn't have a call for that.

I'd prefer a non-combat job. And I'm afraid that being a butler is not my cup of tea.

Well then I have a solid part time job for you.

I can run 5 miles a minute, or fly 3 miles a minute. But for all that I've missed contracts because I couldn't be there in a timely manner. In addition, it'd be really darn useful on occassion to be dropped a few miles away from the target.

I've got no problems speeding through the last few miles, it's the first 1000 that can be a problem. You'd be miles away from the interesting stuff, miles in the air if you wish.

Archived