Aberrant: 2011 - Okay..So I gave up. Really not worht the fighting.

Catalyst

I turn 18 on may day. The court costs, are not worth it. I am getting what little training I have left that I can legally get before then, and then waiting.

As to why I am telling you this?Um I think some of you are my friends.Some of you do not know it yet.

So not only did you lower yourself to playing their game and letting the baselines control your life, but now you roll over and let them win. Grow some backbone, you're a nova now, not an insignificant one in millions, but someone who has the power to change things, to do what you want, when you want, and how you want to.

Stardust, being a nova does not give me rights to ignore the needs, safety or even wants of others. I may not agree with them.I do not agree with this ruling, but I think the world would be a worse place without courts. I will take the lesser evil, than the greater one.

There's a saying: The customer may not be right, but he's always the customer.

There's a military translation: The Captain may not be right, but he's always the Captain.

In this case, The law may not be right, but it is the law... and she's planning on working with those people in the future.

Archived