Aberrant: Phoenix Rising - Table Talk: Phoenix Rising

jameson (ST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Gregory
He removes his shirt, and follows the other two through the Warp. When he arrives, he hides and alters the color and pattern of his skin to match the surroundings.
Fortunately for the rest of the party, Greg is still wearing his safety orange pants so that we can find him. wink

Originally Posted By: Dr. Raphael Bradford
Whats your upper altitude limit? How high do you intend to go?
In theory with basic flight you can go to the moon... although in reality that's silly (too far, too boring, no air).

I'd like him to keep going up until he either gets some idea of where he is or realizes that he won't figure it out this way.

Raider would like to go to the moon someday. Should be some good technology up there, possibly even an advanced society that wasn't effected by the war. The whole flying to the moon at walking speed is the only thing preventing it. A couple hundred thousand miles at 10mph would take much longer than he cares to invest at this point.

If they start firing, and don't look like they will stop and parlay, Gregory will turn on his Force Field, and try to sneak into the blind, behind the two men. He will put the gun to the head of the man with the rifle, and tell them to drop their weapons.

Gregory will ping with his node once in the lavatory. If he detects someone, other than the party, he will then create a construct that looks like him and have it head back to the group. He will then camouflage, and head to where he detected the other Nova. Once near the location, he will listen again, and ping again.

If he does not detect a Nova, he will head back to the party.

Hey Guys, posting frequency seems to have diminished lately, are people busy with the holidays or is it the game itself? If its the game try and let me know what you think needs changing, if not hopefully things will pickup again after the holidays.

Also as an FYI, I'll be away for the upcoming holiday and may not have the time or ability to post, It souldn't be more than a few days probably Saturday through Tuesday.

I'll try and make sure to update right before I leave and check in at least once.

I'm going to ask for ST confirmation about that "not breathing while attuned to DD" thing.

Powers are easy, but attune supposedly doesn't work with mega-stats (although one could argue exceptions should be made for Adapt and Hardbody).

And note Eufiber has it's own exception with it's own (superior) rules for attunement so that's not at issue. Eufiber not only gets Mega-Stats it also gets abilities and normal stats.

I need to review DD before I can post so It will be tonight soemtime, also I want to allow Buzz to post.

Raider unless Courier acts as a conduit for Gregory to give you directions you only have a Vauge idea of where he is ... further are you doing this before or after determining what Buzz's opinion is? I.e. are you DDing and dropping into the ground immediately or waiting to see what Buzz & Bob have to say?

Archived