Aberrant: Nova Reality - Round table discussion (OOC)

Interceptor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Alchemist]

I'm not counting this dead yet. I'm waiting on a response from Interceptor and BlackStar (I know that they're both still interested), and possibly Horrorshow and Epicenter (I'm not sure if they're still visiting the site).

At which point, the Windy City Knights will officially be in action. Hopefully, it will last longer than it takes to set up.

Additionally, anyone wanting to join after the inception can probably join. Anyone who wants to leave can leave. I'm thinking the knights will become an organization just like Utopia or DeVries. More open about who and what we are, more honest about the personalities and failings of novas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I've waited long enough. Seems like Interceptor and Blackstar haven't been on the board in over a month, so I'm going to do the intro without them. Blackstar will probably be back (he seems to disappear for months at a time between periods of activity), Interceptor I have no idea. But I'm doing the grand openning on monday (or so), with anyone that's given me something.

This means, anyone who wants in, had best send me something now if you haven't already. Latecomers will have to join the team after the official openning (which shouldn't be a problem either). Because city defenders aren't hired overnight, getting into the team once it's started will take a bit of time, but certainly isn't impossible.

On monday, I'll also start a new OOC thread, to discuss what the team will be doing in chicago.

Be seein' you.

• 1 month later...

Archived