Aberrant RPG - Char Idea, need Imput

Bahamut810

A few months ago (before i heard about this forum) I made a char that erupted when some close-minded peeps chased him into the road and he was almost hit by a truck (long story, if you want to know it all, just post and Ill write. Only thing you need to know is that a Michaelite church was *boom* destroyed during a sermon). I was just thinking about it, and I am thinking about revamping that idea and adding MPD to him. I was thinking that I chould change his family (at least his father) to be part of the church, and he was not all that up to it that night (meaning he thought it was all BS). He went to a party or something and was chased into the road by the peeps. (there is most of the origonal background there). He has spacial control powers (most notably Spacial Mastery [teregen book], and warp), but I was thinking that, since he killed his family, he could have the Multiple Personallities, his origonal thinking that he had nothing to do with it, and having a relativley minor power, probably luck and/or intuition, with his "Id" having the real spacial powers, and a deep hatred towards the Church of Michael Archangel.

Any ideas?

Interesting concept.

If you're going to do it like this, remember to truly seperate the two characters. Really emphasise the differences between the two (or more!) sides of his personality.

Also, There are other powers that can better showcase this ideal. Clone is obviously one that showcases this well, but any mental capability is cool (imagine both characters subconsciously at war with each other...)

• 2 weeks later...

Heres an idea for a unique character. He is a mental nova who ganes the personality of everyone he kills for a year after they die.

Archived