[OpNet] A brief personal note

Ptesan-Wi

There seems to be a tradition of sorts for this kind of thing; it is, however, an unwritten tradition, and one that seems to take as many forms as there are participants. So I'll keep this short and to the point.

For a variety of reasons, and after significant consideration, I have decided to declare for the Teragen and walk a path of Teras. I have hope for a bright future for our kind, and do not forsee it happening on the terms that others would set for us.

Thank you for your time. Wakhan Thánka níci un.

I was unaware of this tradition, really. And I find your involvement in the Teragen...most strange.

Would you mind if I stopped by to talk to you about it on my way back to Chicago? My vacation is nearing its end, but I haven't had the chance to talk to you in a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimax:
Y'know, the only thing I know about the Teragen I've read on the OpNet. I guess that's not all true?
Ultimax, you remember the phrase "it's always the 1% that wrecks it for the rest?"

Think of it like that.

The press, or at least the Human press, likes to latch on to the worst case. Sometimes for ratings, sometimes for shock value, sometimes all of the above.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, as the saying goes.

I do not agree with the Teragen about the status of novas, but I do not persecute them unless they break the laws that apply to us all.

Then they are due to be brought to justice.

Archived