[OpNet] Pow Wow: 16

Wakinyan

All,

First off I want to tell everyone that I am sorry Vegas kinda veered off course.. I assure you the next time I host a Karaoke function it will remain a Karaoke function.

Now on to other matters.

The Pine Ridge Council has once again asked me to host the Oglala Intertribal Pow Wow this July. I have accepted to do so. I would ask all of you who would like to come to feel free. The event takes place for almost two weeks in early - midjuly so you can come and go whenever you like. I will likely be doing the opening ceremony again this year since the last time seemed to be such a big hit.

There are campgrounds around the fairground if you feel like hanging out for any prolonged time. Good food and good time I promise..

And I will even be on my best behavior! wink

Oh two weeks are not mandatory. Hell a lot of the last week is just the rodeo and such. But the first week is the opening dance and 4th of July and such. Plus I have heard that everyone is really hoping Samhra returns to the story circle this year. She was very popular for obvious reasons.

Everyone can come and go as you please. All I ask is you enjoy yourself and what my people have to offer.

Uh... I'm going to have to retract my last post. I got a large project coming up around that time for my company.

I really need to focus on that project. It's going to be a very large boon for our bottom line. It's starting up a bit after my sabbatical and lasting for well into the fall.

So... I hate to skip out, but it going to happen.

Hell alot of my hobby-type projects are getting delayed too...

Then again, life always interrupts when you least expect it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormwarden:
I hope to see everyone there.
Sounds like fun, doll. Just let me know when you're going to want the time off. You could even get in some practice time with the totem pole.

Kidding, kidding!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimax:
Hey, you're the guy that sucker punched Ravana and ran ain't you?
Yep that was me. I ran into the ring punched him and ran.
You know what I mean, smartguy. Took a friendly brawl to the next level and then never stepped foot in the battle zone again. Rav is still pissed. Me, I think he's a punk. If he was really all that he'd be Black Circle, like me.

He took it to the next level. Breaking my wing was enough for his blood to spill and do not think he did not do it on purpose. It is very obvious he did.

And before you get the bright idea. Do not try and goad me into getting back in the ring. I am not very good at faking a fight and I don't feel like going through that again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Ultimax: Wakinyan has...control issues. Best not to trash talk the giant angry griffon, unless he knows you well enough not to take it personally.
I dunno about that. Talked with him the other night in chat and he seemed to be a pretty mellow kind of guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimax:
Quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Ultimax: Wakinyan has...control issues. Best not to trash talk the giant angry griffon, unless he knows you well enough not to take it personally.
I dunno about that. Talked with him the other night in chat and he seemed to be a pretty mellow kind of guy.
Do you have boobs?

• 4 weeks later...

If the invite's still open I'd be honored to come, despite it being so far in-land... of course I really haven't seen that part of the country since my eruption, far too long.

Waki, in my youth I spent a couple of years on an Indian reservation, my father was a doctor in Cass Lake, MN. I went to alot of the Pow-Wows at the time, and feel I am a bit more cultured because of it.

Just count me out of the camping shit. Mother Nature's been pissed off at me every since a hunting trip back in '92. Turns out grenade launchers aren't considered "sporting". Whatever the hell that means. Bagged us a couple of these moose things with one shot. Not really enough left for a decent steak but I made manicotti.

Archived