[OpNet] Fracture's Fun Poll #1!

Fracture

Let's have some fun and be silly, shall we?

If you erupted tomorrow, would your rather erupt with:

A) MASSIVE POWERS OF DISINTEGRATION! YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THE TERRIBLE AND AWESOME ABILITY TO COMPLETELY DESTROY THE MOLECULAR BONDS of Baked Goods and only Baked Goods...

or

B) THE TRULY STUPENDOUS POWER OF COMMUNICATION WITH FISH, but ONLY FISH, and only LITTLE FISH, like the kind you put in a tank.

Hmm, little fish... Would be killer to get my raw materials required for making Sushi, but... then I'd understand their cries for mercy...

Unless they're incapable of such things, and quietly accept their fate as my meal.

After all, I'm on the apex, they're the foundation. When I need sustenance, I need the meal. Their sacrifice will be to a good cause.

Hmm. If I were, hypothetically, to erupt tomorrow, my current abilities notwithstanding... Given the option between destroying hapless pastries and delving into the ever-so complex mind of the common guppy, I believe I'd have to go with the mass slaughter of baked goods. Most of them aren't remotely useful as food, however temptingly they're arranged in bakery windows, and serve only to destroy the body from within. As for the fish... well... they're entertaining to watch, at least, and it's likely for the best I couldn't understand them given their attention spans and memory. Piscine Alzheimer's is not something I could tolerate well.

Archived