Aberrant: 200X - Back from Jungle Fever

Evo

Sorry for those few I know from here for being busy. Argus sent me to the Congo- and Jesus Christ, I had enough on my plate there- the place is going to fall into chaos any day now. And don't get me started on what happened after that Elite business. You can read about whatever scurvy details they decided to put on N!

Sorry, it was really rough. Just giving you my heads up, I have Jungle Fever, and I don't really get sick any more. banghead

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

14th May 2011

L.A. Voice wrote:

Looks like you're not the only one, Evo.

I'm sure everyones seen the news. Einherjar's gone off the deep end finally, murdering folks and hooking up with bandits. Is it me, or does it seem like every 'Elite' is a ticking time bomb? I totally used to have Einherjar's picture on my wall because I thought he was different to psychos like Totentanz and rednecks like the Stone Badass. He's different all right: My dad (who's a baseline, but cool: he teaches Social Studies), he says that Einherjar's 'done a Kurtz', which is a total two-oh reference from some old movie (not sure which one), but it means that he's gone mad and thinks he's a god or something.

Evo, you're better off out of the jungle. Africa has, like, some of the most beautiful scenery and animals, but it's a total blood-soaked nightmare wherever there's people - apart from Ethiopia, I guess, but that's only because Team Tomorrow are there.

P.S: Alex "Sunshine" Andrews is a total awesome cutie! I want to go to school in Vancouver now!

Evo: Get that checked. Don't want to facilitate an outbreak.

Anon: Don't count your chickens before they've hatched. There is always more to the story than what is on the surface.

Finally: Outside of everything else; this sickens me in general. Killing is killing. If it's war or murder I'm incapable of distinguishing it. It's repulsing.

Archived