Mutants & Masterminds: Struggles of Iannin - SOI Chat

Forge

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damon, I was thinking that Arak might know a rune to protect wood from fire, but that it only works on continuous wood, i.e. 1 tree, or on something built with magic used to join the wood planks into 1 piece. If Arak can identify that this boat is Skrofan built and joined by magic he can try and save it, but I kinda feel like maybe the boat fire is a plot point so I figured I would check here first.

I'll be on vacation from Monday the 23rd till Monday the 30th. I won't be at home or near any computer with I-Net Access from Thursday the 26th till Sunday the 29th... BUT I will have my truste iPad and iPhone with me, which allows me to access the net.

We're going to spent a few days at a resort somewhere in the north of Germany with the kids and my In-Laws and depending on our activities there I may have time around the evening hours to check the site and post where I'm needed. If not I'll let you know.

I expect to maintain enough activity to keep things rolling, though.

Originally Posted By: Tarmon Kyrell
I'll be on vacation from Monday the 23rd till Monday the 30th. I won't be at home or near any computer with I-Net Access from Thursday the 26th till Sunday the 29th... BUT I will have my truste iPad and iPhone with me, which allows me to access the net.

We're going to spent a few days at a resort somewhere in the north of Germany with the kids and my In-Laws and depending on our activities there I may have time around the evening hours to check the site and post where I'm needed. If not I'll let you know.

I expect to maintain enough activity to keep things rolling, though.

Okie Dokie.

Wa'ne's name is pronounced Wah'nay, yes. I considered Wane (wayne) with the whole play on celestial bodies, but the Sen'Ten are far more connected to the Twins vs the moons and the suns don't wax & wane.

The PC's name comes almost completely from where I've lived...Washington and Nebraska...WA and NE...Wa'ne.

Jim, that is a great pic for the harbor, though the surrounding city area isn't as big, as most of it is within the city walls off to the west and there wouldn't be any buildings to the right, but otherwise a very good rendition.

• 2 weeks later...

The crane just helped get him out from below decks, but didn't get him off the ship.

Yes, the flames are now out, what little was left after Wa'ne gathered most of them went out when the the cloud of steam wafted over the ship. Now there is just the crackle and sizzling similar to a campfire that has had water dumped on it.

I apologize for my late neglect of updates.

Let me explain:

1.) I was on vacation and now I'm again on vacation - till end of june btw.

2.) I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment. Next week I will be busy doing the floors of our new home, after that I have to fix up another room (my own hobby cellar).

3.) I've focused on two new projects - one of which I will put on ice for the time being - the other is joining 200x. I know I should be focusing more on my own games as ST/GM but sometimes I need some distraction and Fahrenheit is one of my favourite PCs ... so I apologize if things are running a bit slow for the next weeks.

Don't worry - consider it a "summer break" - depending on how "done" I am after *work* - if I feel like it I will post - if not, I will hang out in chat and keep in touch with you all.

My lack of being here is due to finding a place to live that isn't my truck.

We found a place we are going to just squeek by affording because, and only because, I got a settlement check from a lawsuit. But I am moving fast (next weekend), so I will not probably be around much, at least posting-wise until after we get settled.

We are going to be extremely tight in this apartment (800sq ft) and have to cram our entire house worth of stuff into it since we can't afford storage.

Please be patient.

Feel free to go fic yourselves. cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Barring someone making some kind of post to continue the scene, I will be moving this stagnation along today, I scribbled out most of a post out at work last night.

Our routing department was attacked by zombie unicorns, (whose tears taste like candy) and I had nearly nothing to do for two hours.

Heading out of town (here in a minute) will be gone until Sunday night, though really not back in any capacity until Monday.

Sorry I didn't update before leaving. I do have it all scribbled out on some very intimidating college rule.

• 2 weeks later...

It depicts an old temple floating in the clouds, ancient stone mostly grown over by plants & trees. You are all outside of it on what appears to be a landing pad/foyer type thing with a small set of stairs leading up to the structure proper.

Ah yes, I deal with that at work too.

Just about every news site and forum is blocked, but you can troll Amazon all day, or the local newspaper's site (which is almost just a Reuters and AP feed). I haven't found a single webcomic that is blocked, and despite the fact they require us to sign up for MSN messenger so that our managers can talk to us w/o getting up, the powers that be specifically blocked the login page about a month ago. (and say they are 'working on it')

If this site wasn't labelled as a forum, I'd be able to get into it at work. When I try to go straight to chat, it is filtered as a forum too, go figure. Not that it would matter, I don't think our work computers have flash anyway.

Nope. Clouds, sky, suns, really old temple.

Asa, your roll will give you cardinal directions based off the Sun, but w/o reference points, you can't get bearings. If it were night, you could probably narrow it down a bit.

Archived