harlequin

ok, just checking, does anyone else have the problem of thinking of people as their avatars? no matter how often i see pics of various eon members and staff, i can't shake their avatars... anybody else do that? ::eh

hey, at eon con we could just have our avatars instead of name bagdges! we'd be more likely to recognize each other... ::sigh

I hope people dont think I look like this.

If I used my real pic Id be banned.

When I was kid a radioactive hedgehog fell asleep on my face.

I didnt get super powers but I have to shave the spines off 5 times a day and have a craving for worms.

My head hurrts.

The worst problem I had with Avatar Syndrome was when I was on another board and I saw Senior Mal's old avatar next to the Admin's name. This other admin is about 6'5" 250lbs of pure muscle and works as a bouncer; It was so hard not to picture him in the Mal suit with a backdrop of flames. That one had me rolling for about 20 minutes. Still gets me when I think about it.

-Peter

Still gets me when I think about it.

*Pictures Pax giggling hysterically* Forgot your meds again, Pimpster?  ::sly

I remember when Datsun joined the board and chose the same icon I use. I glanced at a post of his and got confused since I didn't remember writing it.

I try not to navigate by those anymore now.  ::blush

-Joseph

Well don't get too excited about it, before you can screw with them the compnay has to ship them, and well that hasn't happened yet.  :angry: to the company. Now I gotta start calling. Ahh well it will be worth it to get my grubby paws on some Abberant Dice.

-Paxs Pimp

Now I just gotta develop a nova name, Like "MegaFlex" or "Overkill" I think Overkill will do... hmmmmmmm

• 3 weeks later...

Archived