Uh...Jesus.  I don't know.

Well going downstairs to the refrigerator for a nice breakfast treat (okay, okay -- soda and a creme caramel), I noticed that the breakfast cereals I owned included a grain cereal called "Amaranth Flakes".  I'm not making this up.

They were stale, but diableriffic.  ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A market called "Trader Joe's" carries Amaranth flakes as well. Their home-page is a little tricky to navigate, though. They taste sort of like cornflakes but nuttier. (Amaranth flakes, that is, not TJs')

Amaranth is a type of plant related to spinach and beets. It's native to Central America, but has been raised recently as a cash crop in such exotic locations as Nebraska, India, China, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and the Andean highlands in South America.

I don't play VtM. I can't for the life of me imagine why the name of this particular goosefoot was chosen by Rein-Hagen & Company as a synonym for diablarie. Then, again, I can't figure out why the WW authors translate "Camarilla" as "secret meeting room" instead of "power group" either.

Khamut flakes are tasty as well. So is fermented and distilled blue agave nectar. Just don't mix the two.

Archived