Trinity RPG - trinity a-z game

CHAMBO99

ok, it all started when there was a small group of nobody's on the a-z station and this chinese girl who we shall call lo-mi (not that its her name, ok yes it is) but she decided to open a nightclub with the other characters money and then to add insult to the wounds make them her lackies as well and when she gets tired of them she kills them cold bloodedly and gets away with it as she has a lot of contacts (if you know what i mean, chinese MINISTRY AGENT). so anyway her and robin (her lover) is trying to get rid of the bad guys (as they don't want any competition) but they are not having much luck as this bad guy "A" was trying to hunt them down and kill them with some illegal bio-wear which i think they tried to get off him to use themselves as they will need that stuff to get control of the station, lo-mi is also a well known adult star.

chambo

Oh dear me.  Thought I would share this with you, an experience with another player while I was STing -

Location - Esperanza Space Station (before you know what)

ST - The room is dark and shadows bounce accross the walls.  Cables are loose and shower the room with the occasional torrent of sparks.  You can discern the fighter planes racing past outside, and the odd explosion illuminates the room.  The computer panels that you have been searching for at are at the end of the room, though they appear to be off-line.

Player 1 - OK, I'll cautiously walk over to the compuer panel and attempt to turn it on, or repair it.

Player 2 - I'll go, open the window and look out.

ST - Are you sure about that?

Player 1 - NO, DON'T DO THAT YOU FU....

Player 2 - Yes, why not?

ST - A fraction of a second after prying the porthole open you all explode outwards and your guts are sucked into space.YOU ALL DIE.  Lets wind back the clock to before that flash of genius, player 2 you moronic idiot.

Its the truth, some players...

Hmmm, I think! i will have to ponder the apropriate response to the belittled comments that seem to be aimed at my direction from from the realm dead!

But then again it is not beyond the certain agents of certain orders to establish thoughts, comments, secrets and even motives.

Motives there is an interesting train of Thought!

In fact if some people did use there there brain and not try (with little effort) to effect the lives and livlyhood of myself and my friends, perhaps less action would be required. If less action was required to prevent people i care for from being hurt then perhaps certain people would be alive today.

The fact remains that a steroetype effect is in place on any members of the Chinese race that has made a bad situation into a good one must be a member of the MINISTRY! Huh!

If that was the fact, do you not think an agent of the said order might have facts or a knowlegde of the intentions of the said dead person (tradgic!).

As for the threats....

Well what can one say, to puplicly threaten here on the OpNet dose that require a person with the said abilities of the Ministry order?

Would the aggressor please refrane from these coments or i will have to take this matter to the Apropriate authorities...... on AZ or off. Please draw your own conclusions.

Remember... be careful what you think someone may read your mind!

Lo Mai

Owner

PLUSE Night Club

"Open to all, party for all and available to all"

- Private rooms available -

Devil

if lo-mi did took on the council of a-z it would be frightening because the thing is she would do it in such a way that even if she failed she would look good (and i think the station would be alot better run, look at the lower levels when we took some of it over.)

lo-mi always has a back up plan!

usally robin, as my characters usally find out and sorry for any offence taken to any early comments i might have put on i was trying to have a laugh but you know me i cock that up as much as the roles in noir  :)

Well, well i see just like normal when backed into a corner the gutless wonder tries to creep again  :P

Mr Chambo, wots the we crap if i remember i told you what to do how to do it and wot you got in return (first jobs free) aslo i remeber that your life was also saved on occasions.

Ahhh your life what a pleasent memory! The only person you needed saving from was yourself, after all can you not agree that you are the only person you have to fear...

The PULSE night club was set up using the joint funds of all players and if you remeber those funds were from our own sources. The Club was then devided equally acording to the amount invested. Unfortuantly when someone did die a good and loyal friend Julie (god ret her soul) her investment was left to the club as she had no dependents.

The club also went though a traumatic time and profit loss, where you there to lose your personal funds, err NO! Infact my business partner was also absent.

The Club has acted as a base of operations and a staging area for all and has offered a place to hide, live and employment when required.

The club is A-Z and A-z is the club, The PULSE nightclub is HOME. And watch out any that threaten what i hold dear the Club and my Friends.

Please also remeber that an agreement was made with the coucil that WE no longer had to pay taxes, not I but WE!

Ahhh the council, I look forward to the day when Myself and my good friend Robin are asked to serve the community and take our turn upon the bench.

Remember unity is our strength and a good telepath about 600 yrds behind you    Devil

I'm alway's here behind your eyes!

Okey dokey...

I've set up a Trinity 'in character' category, and Ill open up (in two seconds) a 'Absolute Zero Space Station thread....

That means its full on time-in mode over in that thread.......

As for this thread, as its about the A-Z game.....

For those of you that played, or for those of you (couple of hundred!) that have downloaded the players guide, what else would you like to see for the setting?

Im already working on placing up the story guidelines for the first campaign I ran in the setting 'Invasion at Zero Degrees' (posthumous title)......

It may take a week or two to get together, as I freeformed the thing and ill have to consult with players to get a (factual - Lo Mai) reminder of exactly what went on (it did run for about 6 months, thats real-time!)......

Thoughts, questions, requests?

:lookaround

ok mr admin its like this as you know we started off with 5000 yen to begin with, we as characters was trying to find something to do to get enough money to buy a ship so we took up doing courier services for the locals till we met a dodgy character called A (we found out later what the A stood for but not aloud to repeat it on here) anyway we had to sneak something in to the posh quarters of a-z so lo-mi or robin came up with the cake idea which is to put the parcel into a cake and say its for there party. this sort of worked as we didn't get caught but they then procceded to annoy the people we was delivering the parcel to i don't know what happened next as i came back as lo-mi and robin had the pulse night club.

Ahem....

thanks for the (extremely truncated) version Chambo...

For other ST's out there, I suppose by now you've had a moment in a game where a seemingly simply excercise becomes something ludicrous (courtesy of the PC's)....

Well, Chambo was describing one of those moments....

It was at the start of my first A-Z campaign........

It's a wonder we managed 2 whole campaigns on reflection

:D

Archived