Trinity RPG - Hello one and all!

chloe

Hello!

It is great to have some new board members, and to see that there are still people starting to play Trinity.  Are you new to just Trinity, or games in general?  Feel free to ask any questions because between the staff and other board members we should be able to answer any (game/site) related questions you may have!   :)

Feel free to join in the online Trinity game, its just started up and not too many earth-shattering events have occurred.  We also have a competition this month to win a copy of the new book Terra Verde on submission of the best article before 31st January.  Information is elsewhere in the forums.

Out of interest, are you female?  We do not get many female gamers.

We look forward to seeing you around.  Oh, and don't let Mal scare you off. And definitely do NOT join his Cult.   :lookaround

Hello and welcome Chloe.

I'd just like to reiterate Aeon's post and say 'ask away'.

Feel free to join in with anything on the forums, including starting your own threads and polls if you wish.

Just for your information the forums were only launched in October - so 40+ members and 1000+ posts since then isnt bad going.  We also have a lot of 'guest' visitors on a daily basis that have a good look around the forums - so the facility is well used :D

Why dont you track down the post 'where are people from' and introduce yourself, I think its in the 'non-rpg section at the bottom of the forum front page.

Again, welcome aboard!

Admin aka CHILL akak necrossa aka Chris Hill

Ha! I knew she'd be back, (Mega-Charisma you've yet to fail me). Aeon you owe me a fiver.

As for the Dental Plan, we don't strictly have one... but we do teach regeneration techniques (Thursday night, 7 till 9).

If you'd like to discuss the Cult in any more detail, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to arrange a... ahem private visit to your abode to talk things through. (Hmm, there isn't a 'sleazy' emoticon, this one'll have to do)  :sly

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe,

It's nice to see that there is another woman on these forums. Sometimes the guys can get a bit out of hand here. Feel free to tell them what for or just go ahead and kick them all square in the nuts if they get too far out of line.

If you do have any game questions, we would all be glad to help. Sometimes it helps to have another point of view on subjects and this place is a wonderful place to get it.

No Sheep

(Female Transfer from WW forum, thank Admin for it.)

• 1 month later...
Sounds like you're all ready for marriage, Mal.

Hmmm.... not a bad idea, I've just got to find someone worthy of me.

Mal is marrying his mother?!  SICK!

I don't think so. I thought inter family marriage was the province of Greek Monkeys... and New Zealanders (that would explain why you're thinking about it, eh Underground Monkey)

Archived