Aberrant: 2011 - Are you a Pewtopian?

Pew Pew Pew

You know, I was expecting lots of fan mail and stuff after what I was told at the Rashoud, but I had no idea that novas got this much love from fans. I'm going to stop updating my OpSpace page, because I can no longer keep up with the friend list spam and messages. I've had to register my own OpNet domain and set up a dedicated fan site there instead.

How weird is that? I mean, seriously, there's all these A-list novas running around the world. Why is my site getting so many hits?

Anyway, if you'd like to take a look at Project Pewtopia, it's at http://www.pewtopia.op .

Wait, what?

I'm not turning the world into Iowa. That'd be silly. I said that I was making the world a better place, one tiny city in Iowa at a time. In other words, it's that whole "think globally, act locally" thing in action. I'm not strong enough to change the world, so I'm taking care of my little corner of it.

Does that make any sense at all?

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
Does this mean you receive so much mail you won't get all the kitten tongues I wanted to send you?

Just prepare them properly first. Nothing is worse than rotting tongue.

Or so I've heard.

Ooo, or you could send her the paws! Then she could make keychains, and sell them as a side job.

I'd better shut up before White Widow adds me to the list, 'cause that'd be awkward.

Originally Posted By: White Widow
Does this mean you receive so much mail you won't get all the kitten tongues I wanted to send you?

I hope you are comfortable with the idea of seven novas who all want to murder you.

Maybe you could just talk to him and explain why it's bad to torture kittens? Please?

Originally Posted By: The Coyote
Just prepare them properly first. Nothing is worse than rotting tongue.

Or so I've heard.

Ooo, or you could send her the paws! Then she could make keychains, and sell them as a side job.

Bad Coyote, no biscuit! It's wrong to kill kittens.

Originally Posted By: Pew Pew Pew
Originally Posted By: White Widow

I hope you are comfortable with the idea of seven novas who all want to murder you.

Maybe you could just talk to him and explain why it's bad to torture kittens? Please?

I could have a word with him.

• 2 weeks later...
How weird is that? I mean, seriously, there's all these A-list novas running around the world. Why is my site getting so many hits?
Of course you run yours so that makes it pretty special right there, but I'd guess you probably aren't. The big name elites each have dozens of websites devoted to them. Ditto Core. Ditto the others.

It shouldn't be to weird that your getting so many hits when your identity as a Nova is know country wide. Your good deeds don't go unnoticed which I'm sure helps draw more attention to yourself.

Though I'm glad there are Nova's out there like you that make it easier for a Nova like me to stay behind the scenes.

Who knew that eviscerating kittens would upset so many. No word about the dogs.

But, fear not my OpNet friends, I've had to curtail my activities. I didn't want to attract attention so I had to wander far and wide to gather up the animals. As a result it's gotten bothersome. So, no more fun for poor Alptraum. At least, not for awhile.

Who knew that eviscerating kittens would upset so many. No word about the dogs.

But, fear not my OpNet friends, I've had to curtail my activities. I didn't want to attract attention so I had to wander far and wide to gather up the animals. As a result it's gotten bothersome. So, no more fun for poor Alptraum. At least, not for awhile.

Oh, what were your methods, at least until you stopped? I'd be curious to know...

Originally Posted By: The Coyote

Oh, what were your methods, at least until you stopped? I'd be curious to know...

What IS it with you!?

Cuteness and fuzzyness aside, it's wrong to kill kittens and puppies for the same reason that it's wrong to kill anyone or anything for sport. Would you want to be killed just for laughs if someone bigger than you came along and decided it'd be great fun to cut you into pieces?

Empathy, people, empathy! It's what separates us from the animals. We have the ability to see things from the point of view of others and to empathize with their wishes to remain alive and happy the same way we want to remain alive and happy.

I can't believe I have to explain this to people.

Methods? As in how did I capture the furry little darlings? Treats mostly.

Or as in how did I dispatch them?

Many and varied. The only common thread was to make sure it took as long as possible. Some common household poisons take absolutely forever to kill and do so quite painfully.

Cuteness and fuzzyness aside, it's wrong to kill kittens and puppies for the same reason that it's wrong to kill anyone or anything for sport.

Excellent point. It should only done for revenge or profit.

I agree with you 100% P3.

Empathy, people, empathy! It's what separates us from the animals. We have the ability to see things from the point of view of others and to empathize with their wishes to remain alive and happy the same way we want to remain alive and happy.

I hate to break it to you miss Pew^3, but we are animals. We are still a product of evolution, and evolution is a violent process. That being said, torturing small animals is not exactly normal animal behavior. As for killing and death: very normal.

Archived