Trinity RPG - Question about India Underground page size formatting

jsnead

I'm thinking of getting a copy of India Underground (an excellent book) printed via Printfu. Has anyone created an 8.5" x 11" version of this book? The current page size is an odd 8.26" x 11.69", which will print awkwardly on 8.5" x 11" paper. I don't have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, so I can't do this myself.

Hmmm, funny, but I never noticed the odd page size. When we laid it out we just used a set of pages that Chill had made up before he left EON. I still have all the constituent files that make up the book. The only way I know to make it fit properly on a normal sheet would be to re-relay out the book on a different sized page. (I've never tried printing it out)

In truth I've considered going back and fixing up the old book and dropping a 2nd ed that fixes some typos and layout problems. I suppose that could be one of the things that could change (the page size I mean), but I'd need to get a new set of page frames, and a list of errata. If any of you have any lists of mistakes in the book (I have no idea why you would, but gamers can be strangely compulsive at times) I'd love to see those. Then I just need some new page background and I'd be in business.

Well, that was a bit of a tangent, anyway, sorry, but I'm not sure how to help you. I thought the size of the original page sizes was designed to scale down to normal Trinity book size, but I'm not sure if it actually does. Sorry I'm not much help.

-Slag

Archived