One of my friends got me interested in Aberrant almost three years ago, and every now and then I pull out my books for it and reread them. I love superhero mythology/physics, as well as RP-ing, which I had never really done before Aberrant.

I've since gotten *all* the Aberrant books, and I'm eagerly awaiting the The New Flesh and A New Breed. I've been the ST a few times with my friends, and I absolutely love designing characters, which I sometimes catch myself doing when I get bored at work/school.

Just for a bit of outside information - why not.

I'm 19(Well, 20 in two months)

I'm from NY, and I'll be a junior at SUNY Geneseo in the fall.

I'm a double major in Computer Science and Music(Voice) with a math minor.

'sides Aberrant, I love singing, acting, running, working out, badminton, video games, movies, reading, etc.

I'm currently working for the Army Corps of Engineers as a Special Projects Manager. Exciting, whoo.

Anyway, just wanted to make some sort of topic so I could meet a few people. If anyone's thinking of starting an online game(Chat or e-mail) and is looking for players, I'd love to join :) Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the Dark Side... erm, I mean welcome to EON. Always good to see new people getting into the Aeonverse and joining up here. I think that it is safe to say that Aberrant is by far the most popular game among our members and there is always plenty of things going on. Ideas and contributions for e-books are always welcomed (new blood is never a bad thing!) for any of the three main games. If you do have stuff (such as favourite characters, story ideas, house rules, new tech, new powers) for any Aeonverse game then feel free to post it (although the Adventure! and Trinity forums are a bit quieter there are still plenty of EON members who know their stuff)!

So Welcome Welcome Welcome! ::laugh ::laugh ::laugh

Regards,

JC

Archived