Completely pissed

BlueNinja

I just quit my TT Aberrant game, due to having one of the players who I previously thought of as a friend backstab me, laugh at my attempts to realistically roleplay my character, and in general spent the entire game session doing everything he could to make it as miserable as possible for me. I basically told the GM after the session that I'm not coming back, because I know if it's a choice of him or me, everyone in the group who's known him for years longer than they've known me ... yeah, I'm not going to be the one picked to stay.

On the bright side, it means I spend $25 less a week ($30 if gas prices keep going up).

That sucks mate, but on the plus side it means you won't be gaming with people that don't know the meaning of the word roleplay. In our games anyone that doesn't play their character properly get punished in some way or another, and rightly so, it's not like picking up a controller and hitting the X and triangle buttons.

I have to ask was he only doing this to you or did he do it to others? If he was shitting off a bunch of other people surely the gm would have insisted he cut the crap?

Nope, just me.

By the end of the session, I am basically backed into a corner where the only in character things that I can still do are 1) kick everyone out of the building, put security on "shoot everyone but me" and barricade mysel fin the lab for the next few years, or 2) spend time planning on how best to kill the other character and get away with it.

Neither of which are worth the gas money to continue to play in the group.

Archived