My Introduction

Blue Thunder

So I guess this is my introductory topic.

I'm a Trinity and Aberrant ST that just started watching the online Aeon community. I'm impressed ^^ I look forward to posting here whenever I can. I may even help out if I have the time and resources. It's great to see that fans have decided to keep everything going on thier own. Only 2 years of in-game information and material was released about the Trinity era...that's hardly enough to keep a campaign going!

If I end up breaking any rules or doing something wrong feel free to correct me o_o

I recently bought a plethora of Trinity books off eBay and I've also been looking around a few other online catalogues that contain Trinity stuff. I can't seem to find the Trinity Players Guide or Aurora Australis! Are these books extremely rare or something? I notice the Legionnaires book was one of the last released (or the very last) so maybe not so many copies were made? Perhaps someone here has a spare copy of either that is in good condition? I need those two books, one more TFR booklet, and Terra Verde. And then I start buying Aberrant books!

Again, I look forward to posting here.

(BTW my LJ name is lex_sama...feel free to drop by ^^)

Welcome to the bords Blue, if your looking for material you hit the gold mine ::biggrin

Both TPG and AA sold extremly well (AA where not one of the last ones to be created though) so there is not a lot of books out there, ready to be sold... however it is strange that you did not find one on ebay...

Archived