Calling All Aeonphiles!

Ian Watson

Mods, I apologize for crossposting. If you prefer, you can feel free to consolidate the three topics into a single topic under the General Discussion forum.

Everyone, I need your help. I recently opened up the White Wolf Wiki. I eventually want it to be the most comprehensive guide to all of White Wolf's settings as possible. But I need your help to get there.

Wander through the site, particularly under Trinity Universe, Adventure!, Aberrant, Trinity and Trinity Universe Timeline. Or even check out our Wanted Pages section. Whenever you see a red link, that's an article that doesn't exist. Write something.

Just be sure to link to lots of other articles, and give proper references (such as (TR: Trinity Core Rulebook (limited), p 24)).

Thanks in advance!

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know a Aeon / Trinity Universe - only - Wiki?

Found only the White Wolf Forum and while its very nice to explizit searching I always get confused when Brainstorming by random article because I always end up on a page belonging to Werewolf, Exalted or anything else ...

Does anyone know a Aeon / Trinity Universe - only - Wiki?

Found only the White Wolf Forum and while its very nice to explizit searching I always get confused when Brainstorming by random article because I always end up on a page belonging to Werewolf, Exalted or anything else ...

The most complete section of the site at the moment is the Trinity Universe timeline.

I've been methodically going through my books and adding anything I can put a date to. Check out [url=http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/2008_%28TU%29], as one of the bigger examples.

I've done Adventure!, all of Aberrant, and I've got Trinity up to Darkness Revealed 2: Passage Through Shadow. After the ST books are done I'll sit and play the comparison game to see if I can get any more information from the d20 books.

After I'm finished doing timeline stuff, I'll move on to more pedestrian articles.

What's the best way to get more articles up on the Wiki? Write them yourself. Even if it's just a short "stub" article, someone else can edit and fill it out later. The only reason we've got a lot of Werewolf articles, for example, is because we had one or two dedicated Werewolf contributors who wrote a bunch of articles. Which is why I made the call for interested people to begin with. I want the Trinity Universe to get equal billing.

• 5 months later...

The most complete section of the site at the moment is the Trinity Universe timeline.

I've been methodically going through my books and adding anything I can put a date to. Check out [url=http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/2008_%28TU%29], as one of the bigger examples.

I've done Adventure!, all of Aberrant, and I've got Trinity up to Darkness Revealed 2: Passage Through Shadow. After the ST books are done I'll sit and play the comparison game to see if I can get any more information from the d20 books.

After I'm finished doing timeline stuff, I'll move on to more pedestrian articles.

What's the best way to get more articles up on the Wiki? Write them yourself. Even if it's just a short "stub" article, someone else can edit and fill it out later. The only reason we've got a lot of Werewolf articles, for example, is because we had one or two dedicated Werewolf contributors who wrote a bunch of articles. Which is why I made the call for interested people to begin with. I want the Trinity Universe to get equal billing.

Mr. Watson, I don't mean to be forward but I would also like to see the Shared Universe of Trinity get more then equal billing but become the standard by which other sci-fi rpgs are judged. I happen to be calling on my brothers & sisters here to go not only here but here as well. http://www.shadownessence.com/forum/index.php?showforum=405

The D20 experiment failed & frankly that stinks but I want to generate entirely separate board. Away from the ArtHaus shadow, I know that theres more then enough interest in the game. ::sly D10 forever! Power to the Aeonphiles. ::hijack

Archived