The New Guy

KainBathory

Hey, everybody. I'm new to the boards, and I was asked to introduce myself, so here goes:

Name's Kain Bathory. I live on the Jersey Shore, in the States. Roleplaying is easily one of my favorite hobbies (amongst a long list of them). A few of the others include video games (especially Tekken, which I play competitively), fencing, and playing Ultimate Frisbee.

I'm pretty new to the Trinity Universe games, though I've been playing and Storytelling White-Wolf games for the better part of a decade.

I'm a computer programmer, by trade. I was immensely surprised that I could not find a Character Creation tool for Aberrant-- if I get time, I'll whip a little something up.

Anywho, I guess that's pretty much the core synopsis of me. Thanks for your time, everyone!

--Kain

::ninja Yo Kain,

I second what madcat ::ninja  asked.. but I add the Ninja's for more effect... ::ninja ::ninja

Most of what I do, occupationally, is in Visual Basic derivatives (ASP, 6, and .NET) with SQL and FoxPro to boot.

Personally, and for fun, I code in anything I can get my mitts on. For conventional languages, C is my favorite. As far as unconventional languages, I am a huuuuuge fan of Brain****-- a Turing complete programming language with only eight commands.

--Kain

Most of what I do, occupationally, is in Visual Basic derivatives (ASP, 6, and .NET) with SQL and FoxPro to boot.

Personally, and for fun, I code in anything I can get my mitts on. For conventional languages, C is my favorite. As far as unconventional languages, I am a huuuuuge fan of Brain****-- a Turing complete programming language with only eight commands.

--Kain

I do most of my work in C, Php, Assembler (Hardcore man) and Java (although I hate it).

Brain, sweet man...

Archived